~ XVI ~

CHAPTER XVI

-Jungkook's POV-

"Ok, let's start. Gather around." I say, sitting on the couch.

Everyone proceeds to take a seat around the living room.

"So, Namjoon, how are things going on with the decorations?" I ask.

"It's going smoothly, I already thought of all the decorations we could use, I just need to talk to principal so, I can get him to fund it, then once it's funded, I'll be able to order them." He says.

"Good, keep it up." I say, jotting it down my notebook.

"How about you, Hoseok? How are things on your side?"

"It's also going as planned, the cafeteria chef said she's willing cater and she'll get her team of caterers to help as well, she also said that her services will be free of charge." Hoseok mentions.

"Whoa, how'd you get her services free of charge?" I ask, visibly shocked.

"I didn't have to do or say anything, she said she just wants the night to be the special and memorable." He replies.

"Awesome. Has anyone else got something they've done that contributes?"

"I got six students to volunteer for decorating team." Lisa mentions.

"Good."

"Mrs. Kang told me that she got three students to work as staff on the day, something about them getting in trouble and instead of cleaning toilets, they'll work as staff instead." The girl across me says.

"That's handy." I say.

"I was able to find and hire an MC for the event." I mention before noticing Rosé smirking.

"Ok Rosé, what have you contributed for you to be looking at me like that?" I say, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I got my dad to sponsor the event!!" She blurts out.

My eyes widen at the words that came out of her mouth.

Everyone instantly snapped their heads at Rosé, gawking at her with wide eyes.

"Wha- how- when- why-" Hoseok stammers.

"When I first asked him, he refused, then I said I'll help my mom with chores and grocery shopping and anything he needs for a month then he thought about it a little then he agreed this morning. He just wants us to promote his new product and get at least fifty people to buy it." She explains.

"Yes! What's the product?"

"Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds."

"OK! You did good, I'll just need to tell the principal that he no longer needs to fund anything, that means, Namjoon you can order the decorations already, make sure they come by Wednesday or Thursday."

"Yessir." Namjoon says before saluting.

"Alright, now, let's plan the Event program." I say.

"Hold on, may I use the restroom first?" Jimin speaks.

"Look who decides to speak after staying silent the whole time." Rosé sneers.

"Quiet you." Jimin retaliates.

"It's okay, Jimin. There's a leak in a pipe in the restroom down here and I haven't called a plumber yet, so just use the bathroom upstairs first." I say.

"Where is it?" Jimin asks.

"It's the first room you'll see when you get up, in front of the stairs." I reply.