~ XIV ~

CHAPTER XIV

It's Saturday morning and I'm about to head to Jungkook's house.

I exit the front door, Feeling no worry about anything.

I'm in a happy mood today.

After walking for thirty minutes, I finally arrived Jungkook's house.

I firmly knock on his front door.

After a few moments, the door swing open, revealing a very tired-looking Jungkook.

"What are you doing here, Y/n?" He asks. He sounds really stressed.

"I just wanted to hang out." I say, feeling slightly concerned for him.

"I'm busy." He says.

"Well, clearly, you look and sound tired."

"You need to take a break from whatever you're doing." I say, stepping foot into his abode.

"But-"

"Take a seat." I command before walking over to his kitchen.

Whenever I am stressed or tired, I make myself some tea to drink.

So, that's exactly what I'm doing right now for Jungkook.

I stand on my toes, opening the cupboard and reaching for two mugs.

I walk over to where the kettle is at.

I pour some water into the kettle then I plug it into the electrical socket on the wall, leaving it on its own to boil.

I drag my feet across the floor, walking over to Jungkook on the couch.

I take a seat beside him.

Once he notices my presence sitting by him, he places his phone on the coffee table.

"So, tell me why you're so tired." I speak.

"Well, I woke up around six thirty to continue planning for Prom and didn't take any breaks." He says. I take a glance at my wrist watch. I gasp, reading the time.

"Four hours?? You worked on it for four hours straight without any breaks?? What the heck, Jungkook! Why would you do that?" I nag, tilting slightly to face him.

"I just want it to be perfect." He says, placing his right leg on the couch to face me better.

"Kookie, everything you do always turns out perfect. Please don't ever doubt and overwork yourself ever again because everything you do is amazing, Okay?" I tell him while holding is face in both my hands.

(A/N: wiNK WOnk ;)))))))

His lips instantly smashes onto mine.

I could feel all his passion through the kiss.

He encompasses his arms around my waist and harshly pulls me onto his lap, making me yelp. He uses it as a chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.

The kiss gets more heated, his tongue exploring every part of my mouth.

A simple passionate kiss immediately turned into a hot make out session due to our tongues fighting for dominance.

His grip on my waist tightens as he lifts me further onto him, giving my legs a chance to straddle him on his lap.

I could feel the butterflies erupt in my stomach as his hands roam my waist under my shirt. I wrap my arms around his neck as the sweet taste of his lips lingers on mine. We both continue to fight for dominance.