~ I ~

CHAPTER I

Y/n parks her bicycle and locks it with a chain. She smiles as she makes her way to the school's entrance. She was relatively in a happy mood today at the thought of seeing her crush. He went by the name Kim Taehyung. Taehyung is a senior and the captain of the school's football team. She started to develop feelings towards him ever since he helped her with a set of bullies who pushed her off her bicycle. He brought her to the infirmary the moment he noticed blood on her knee and elbow. Taehyung was even kind enough to have his brother fix the damages on the bicycle caused by the bullies without charge. Keep in mind, this unfortunate-fortunate event happened almost three months ago. Ever since that day, she was lovestruck. It's like as if she fell into a pool full of hearts and each heart had Taehyung's name engraved on them.

~o~

Y/n slowly approached her locker and opened it, grabbing all the necessary items for the first class. Suddenly, her bestfriend, Rosé, sneaks up right behind her and startles the life out of her. This resulted in Y/n's left elbow to harshly come in contact with the locker door, causing Y/n to groan in pain whilst holding onto her elbow like her life depended on it.

"Oh my gosh! Y/n! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your elbow like that." Rosé apologize as she pats Y/n's back for comfort, thinking it would help reduce or eliminate the pain.

Roseanne Park, preferably Rosé, Y/n's neighbor, classmate and bestfriend since Kindergarten. She was Y/n's very first and only friend throughout her whole childhood due to the fact that all of Y/n's other friends were considerably fake or she would like to say, plastic.

"It's okay, you're lucky I love you otherwise I would have probably kicked your butt all the way to Saturn already." Y/n accepts Rosé's apology. Rosé chuckles.

"Come on, let's head to class." Rosé spoke as she picked up the binder on the floor that has fallen from Y/n's grasp.

Once the two girls had arrived at the designated classroom, they sat on their assigned seats and waited for the teacher to arrive.

Minutes had passed by, the teacher had yet to arrive

"Rosé, were you able to finish the home-" Y/n asks Rosé but her attention was grasped by Taehyung's presence filling the room. Her face flushes a pinkish-red color as she notices the first two buttons of his dress shirt open, making his toned chest slightly prominent to the public.

Rosé's hand goes in a back and forth motion in front of Y/n's face. Rosé's eyes avert to the direction of the doorway just to realized where her dear friend's attention has landed.

Just as Rosé's palm was about to make contact with Y/n's shoulder, the teacher steps foot into the classroom, which snaps Y/n back to reality.

"Alright class settle down; I apologize for my tardiness." The teacher apologizes.

"Attention class." The teacher firmly utters. Her voice ringing through every single ear in the room, causing the students to snap their heads towards the direction of the woman standing in front of the room

"I have an announcement. The school has opened a student exchange program, as you all know." The teacher mentions as she hears her students' whispers whistle around the room.

"Settle down your murmurs. I would like everyone to meet an exchange student from Busan." The teacher smiles at the unfamiliar student seated at the back like it's a telepathic signal for him to step in front of the class.

"Hello everyone, my name is Jungkook." He smiles.

"I was born in Busan, I have an older brother." The timid, young boy rubs his nape. Awkward silence fills the room as he chuckles nervously, trying to think of something to add to what he previously said.

"I enjoy dancing a lot and I have a dog named Gureum." He added

"Alright, thank you Jungkook for that amazing introduction." The teacher gestures towards his assigned seat. He obeys accordingly.

"Due to Jungkook entering in the midst of the semester, I will be assigning him a tutor, so for that reason he would not have difficulty catching up with missed lessons and work. I will be giving extra grade." The teacher glances at her clipboard, flowing her index finger through, what the students assume to be, the list of students in her class. The students anticipate the teacher to voice out one of their names.

The teacher's finger comes to a halt in the bottom of the paper.

"Y/n." The teacher voices out. Y/n's breath hitches. Y/n has no idea how to lecture or teach. She couldn't even do it to save her life.

"Y/n, could I trust to help Jungkook catch up?" The teacher asks for assurance.

"Yes, Ma'am." Y/n nods. As much as Y/n can't teach nor lecture, she really desires for the extra grade, as it will help pull up all her low markings.

"Alright. With that being said, let's proceed with the lesson." The teacher opens the textbook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count - 855

A/N

What do you think?

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. Keep your heads up for the upcoming chapters :))))) BYEE