~ XIII ~

CHAPTER XIII

Classes had just ended.

Jungkook and Y/n walk out of the classroom, hand in hand.

"Where will the meeting be held?" Y/n asks Jungkook, stopping in their tracks.

"The principal gave us freedom to use the student council room." Jungkook replies, stepping in front of her, hands still intertwined.

His free hand grabs her other hand and intertwines it as well.

Jungkook always notices how shy she gets whenever they have skinship.

It makes him feel nice knowing he has that effect on her.

"I don't think we will be able to have our tutorials anymore, because we always have to meet up after classes every day before Prom." He says.

"It's okay, the only reason we had tutorials is just so that you'll be able to catch up, remember?" She says, he nods and smiles.

"I'm so glad you were the one assigned to tutor me."

"Me too."

"I have to go meet up with Taehyung now and you have to go to the meeting already." She reminds.

"Nothing will happen between you two, right?" He asks for reassurance.

"Yes, I need your trust Kookie."

"Don't worry, you have it." He grins.

"Alright, bye."

She starts to walk away but Jungkook still has his hand intertwined with hers. He grips on to her hand tighter and pulls her back then gives her a peck on her lips.

Her eyes widen at his sudden action.

"What was that for??" She asks, covering her mouth.

"I don't know, I just felt like it." He chuckles.

"I'll see you, k?" He says.

"Okay, bye."

Jungkook watches her petite figure walk towards the exit of the building.

He makes his way to the student council room.

-Jungkook's POV-

"Does anyone have any ideas for a Prom Theme?" I ask the people seated at the table.

"How about under the sea?" A girl suggests.

"Imagine someone shows up to prom in a mermaid outfit, that's just plain weird. So that won't do." I decline.

"What about an Enchanted forest?" Jimin suggests.

"Hmm, that could work." I say.

"How about a masquerade ball?" a guy sitting across from me suggests. Hoseok is his name, I think.

"That could also work."

"Let's vote on it." Jimin says.

"Alright, raise your hand if you want the masquerade ball theme?" I request.

3 people raise their hand.

"Raise your hand if you want Enchanted forest."

4 people raise their hand.

"Sorry Hoseok. Enchanted forest got more votes."

"It's okay." Hoseok smiles.

"Okay, let's discuss all the decorations we need." Jimin says.