~ XV ~

CHAPTER XV

"Kookie, I have to tell you something."

"Sure, what's up." He sets the mug down on the coffee table then looks at me.

"Please promise me you won't be mad after I tell you."

"Depends on what it is." He says. I place my mug beside his on the coffee table.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"Taehyung and I kissed." I spill. His eyes widens.

"You what?!"

"Y/n why-"

"Jungkook, please hear me out first." I say, placing my hand on his tensed shoulders.

"Ok, explain." He shoves my hand away then crosses his arms. I frown.

"Taehyung and I were just studying math, then he initiated the kiss, but I pushed him away the moment I realized."

"The moment you realized- that means that you both kissed for a while before you pushed him away?! So, you wanted him to kiss you?! Y/n, you said I could trust you that nothing will happen!" He says, voice getting louder. He stands up and faces away from me, his hands behind his head.

I could hear his loud, uneven breathing.

"Nothing did happen! Jungkook, please listen, that kiss wasn't in my intentions, he didn't even know we were dating. I didn't even respond to the kiss! He's the one who kissed me. For god's sake Jungkook, I have feelings for you and you only!" I reply, tears clouding my vision. He turns around and faces me.

"Maybe we should've never even started dating!" He yells.

Hearing those words spew out of his mouth caused tears to slide down my eyes.

I look down on my lap and let out a sob. Tears continue to fall and slide down my cheeks, I cover my face with my hands, feeling so ashamed and guilty.

I feel the spot beside me on the couch sink in, seconds later I was pulled into a hug.

"I'm so so sorry, Jungkook. You're right, maybe we should just break up." I say, face still in my hands.

"Y/n it's okay, I'm sorry as well, I should have been more understanding instead of causing an argument and shouting at you." He says in an apologetic tone as he runs his hand up and down my back.

He pulls away from the hug and gently removes the hands covering my face. He wipes my tears on my face with his thumb.

He caresses my cheek and slowly presses his lips onto mine. This kiss was unlike the one before, this one was full of passion instead of sexual desire.

He pulls away and gazes at me lovingly, his hand still caressing my cheek.

"Let's never fight again."

I nod and give him another hug, sniffling.

-----

We're currently watching a movie.

Well, I would be lying if I didn't say the movie is just to give me a reason to cuddle with Jungkook.

I glance at the wall clock above the television. It's already quarter to 2.

"Kookie, it's already 1:43, I should prepare to leave." I speak, gently taking Jungkook's arms around my form.

I stand up from the couch only to be pulled back down by Jungkook, re-placing his arms around my dainty form. I squeal at the sudden movement