~ VII ~

CHAPTER VII

Y/n makes her way back to the lockers.

"So, what did he talk to you about?" Rosé asks.

"He invited me out for coffee." Y/n replies as she grabs her bag from her locker.

"OMG He just asked you out on a date." Rosé claps her hands.

"What did you say??" Rosé questions, curiosity written all over her face.

"I told him I couldn't make a decision yet."

"Huh? I thought you really like him? I expected a yes right away."

Y/n then proceeds to tell her about her feelings for Jungkook.

"Wait, so, you're saying you like both of them?" Rosé raises her brow

"Yeah..." Y/n says, feeling guilty.

"Just pick who you like more."

"That's the problem. I really like them both."

"Shh, Jungkook is coming." Rosé shushes, noticing Jungkook's figure approaching

"Hey, what were you guys talking about." Jungkook spoke.

"Uhhhh, Nothing much." Rosé chuckles nervously.

"We were talking about the Mint chocolate ice cream." Y/n spoke, smiling like nothing happened.

"Still talking about that? Just let it go." Jungkook complains.

"Let's just go now." Rosé spoke.

The trio leaves the school and travels to Y/n's house together.

Few minutes of walking, it starts to get chilly, Y/n shivers, putting her arms together. Jungkook notices.

"Y/n, are you feeling cold?" Jungkook asks, eliminating the silence between the three.

"Yeah, a bit, I left my sweater in my locker."

"Here, you can borrow my hoodie." Jungkook strips off his hoodie, handing it to Y/n. She quickly wears the oversized hoodie.

"You look so tinyyy and cuteeee." Jungkook squeals, lifting Y/n off the ground and spinning her around.

"Okay, you could put me down now, I'm starting to get dizzy." Y/n says, feeling her cheeks flush into a light shade of pink. Jungkook sets her back on her feet, then they continue walking.

Y/n pulls on Rosé's arm, causing them to lag behind without Jungkook noticing.

"What is it?" Rosé spoke.

"What should I do?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, I really like them both, and I really don't know what to do."

"I'm not sure what to say to you, Y/n, I also have no clue." Rosé frowns, patting her back.

"Just don't think about it too much." Rosé adds.

"I'll try."

~o~

Once they have arrived at Y/n's home, Rosé's phone vibrates. Indicating she just received a text message. Rosé reads the text.

"Who texted?" Y/n asks.

"My mom, she wants me to run a few errands." Rosé frowns, not wanting to leave her two friends alone.

"It's okay, you can go." Y/n smiles.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am." Y/n nods, giving her assurance.

"Okay, See you guys tomorrow." Rosé leaves Y/n's house.

Y/n and Jungkook started the tutorial session moments after Rosé left.

The session then went on for an hour and a half, it was quite difficult for Y/n to concentrate with the things going on in her head, she couldn't think straight, she was barely able to manage it.

"Okay, if x equals to twenty, then what does y equal to?" Y/n questions Jungkook, helping him solve the problem in their math textbook.

"Forty?" Jungkook answers.

"Good job! You got it right." Y/n claps.

"You're a fast learner." Y/n adds.

"Let's try a harder one." Y/n says flipping the textbook pages, finding another word problem.

The front door then slowly opens, causing the two to snap their heads towards the direction of the door.

"Hi grandma, where have you been?" Y/n stands up and gives her grandmother a hug, then sits back down.

"I just went to my book club, don't worry dear." Y/n's grandma smiles

"Hi, Mrs. L/n (Last Name)." Jungkook greets Y/n's grandmother.

"Jungkook, you're here again, how nice." Y/n's grandma pats his back.

"Well, it is a Thursday, isn't it?" Jungkook chuckles.

"Alright, I'll leave you two alone, I don't want to disturb." Y/n's grandmother smiles, then goes up the stairs, leaving the two alone by themselves.

"Here's a problem, if x equals to 1075, then what does y equal to?" Y/n asks.

"Uhh" Jungkook scratches the back of his head, scribbling the formula on his notebook.

"594?" Jungkook scratches the back of his head, unsure of his answer.

"Yup, you got it!" Y/n cheers as they make eye contact, Jungkook looks at her with admiration as she scans every feature on Jungkook's face. The curves on his eyes and his perfect jawline, she found every feature flawless.

Their faces were only inches apart, their hearts beating rapidly then Jungkook takes it upon himself to initiate the kiss, connecting their lips together. Y/n could feel her soul flying around the room as she melts into the kiss.

She pulls away from the kiss, her heart still beating rapidly. She looks away, doing anything but make eye contact with him.

Word Count - 797

 A/N

Sorry, it's really short again, but it just means it's getting there ;)