Chapter 30

Rocky's POV

Rocky: I ain't being dirty minded, Brooke. I know my brother and there are 50% of probabilities that I'm saying what's really happening right now. By the way.. mind giving me one now? *smirk*

Brooke: Ew Rocky. I ain't that kind of girl.

Rocky: Well, then. I'll have to ask Maddie

Brooke: ...

Rocky: naaah hahaha, just kidding, Brooky. I love you so much and I would never cheat on you, babe.

We arrived there and when Ross got out of the car he was still setting his belt, and Maddie was painting her lips again with a red lipstick

Rocky: *whispers to Ross* yo bro', you should have waited to get here before starting the fun on your own, man.

Ross: Who said I started it? I did nothing

Rocky: Yeah yeah, Rossy

Ross: Don't call me Rossy

Rocky: Ok...Rossy

Ross: Grrr...

Rocky: *bursts off laughing*

Maddie: What's so funny, Rocky?

Rocky: Nothing nothing *still laughing a little*

When we were about to enter, we realized that the part didn't start until 10pm, and it was 8:30pm, so we had some time left.

It was chilly, and the girls weren't wearing a jacket or anything. I didn't need it, so I took mine off and out it around Brooke's shoulders.

Brooke: T-Thank you

Rocky: No problem

Brooke was warm with my jacket, but Maddie and Hanna were still shivering, asthey were dressed like sluts. I hope they didn't read my mind.

Riker: Shall we go inside a bar or something? It's starting to get could here

Hanna: Y-Yes p-please

We went down the street and got into a cool big bar.

Maddie: Phew..it's hotter here

There was a part of the bar where thre were couches and tables, and TVs too. So we went there and sat down,  every couple at a different couch. The waiter came and we ordered some drinks.

Maddie: *whispers to Ross* I'm still cold

Ross: Let me help you

Ross wrapped his arms around her and they looked like a really cute couple. I looked over Brooke and she was at the other part of the couch, we were the only couple not sitting together, wrapped in each other's arms. I got envy of my brothers because they were smiling and giggling with their girlfriends while me and Brooke were there, without even touching each other and with a serious expression in our faces. She usually wasn't like that, but that day she was acting weird.

The waiter brought us some drinks and everybody got them and drank them. Brooke only ordered water while the others were already getting drunk.

(Sorry for mistakes)