Chapter 3

Maddie's POV

I had to go to the mall walking, as Ross had driven me and my car was parked in the mall's Parking. It took only 20 minutes, I fastened my steps.

"Where were you?!" Hanna yelled when she saw me walking. "I'm sorry, I had to come walking on my own" I stated. "I thought your parents had given you a car?" she was already realizing something.
"You didn't go alone, did you?" She smirked. "What? Don't be silly!"

"Don't lie to me, I'm your best friend. I know exactly when you're lying on when you're not. I want details!" she exclaimed excitedly.
"What do you mean with details?" I asked, a little bit confused, as it hadn't happened anything.

"Like, what's his name? Is he hot? Will you see him again? And.. do you like him?" Too many questions, it was making me feel nervous. "Uhm," I played with my hair. "His name is Ross, he's.. extremely hot. He said we'll.. probably meet again tomorrow and.." she cut me off with her excitement.

"And?" She added impatiently. "And.. I guess I like him.." I mumbled. "Aw!" she shouted out loud. "Don't show that loud!" I scolded her when I see a few heads turn around to look at us.

"Your first love, isn't it so cute?" He blinked fast, trying to imitate a woman who has just fallen in love. But she's so bad at acting, so I start laughing. "Oh, shut up" I said as I slightly patted her shoulder. She couldn't keep it anymore and bursted off laughing.

We stopped and had to catch our breathes from laughing too much. "I.. have something to tell you too" she smiled, I smiled back. "Tell me" I sat on the nearest bench and put my elbows on my knees, holding my head, sign of someone who is interested on something she's gonna get told about.

"I have a boyfriend" she explained. I jumped and hugged her. "That's awesome! Why didn't you tell me before?" I wanted to know, everything. "We've been dating for five weeks and a half, I just wanted to make it official" she stated.

"And what's the name of the lucky boy?" I raised my eyebrows. "Riker, Riker Lynch" she affirmed. "Wait," I realized something, Ross had told me he had three brothers and one sister, and they were the 'Lynch' family. Was it coincidence that they had the same surname? I wanted to make sure.

"Did he tell you if he has any siblings?" I asked, trying to pretend I didn't know anything. "Well, yeah, he has three brothers and a sister," she said. "Why?"

"Maybe you find it funny, well maybe not. The fact is that it's kind of a family thing but if we relate that to the fact I just met him and I'm not even sure if he likes me back that.." Hanna cut me off.

"What are you talking about?" She asked. "Remember the guy I just met? Ross?" I sat down again. "Yeah, you told me about him like ten minutes ago" she added. "His name is Lynch, Ross Lynch" I said trying to imitate what she did with the surname. "Does that mean they are.." She tried to say, but she didn't even finishing the sentence.

(Sorry for mistakes)