Chapter 24

Riker's POV

"I did use a condom" he finally admitted, I sighed relieved. "Phew, what if you were father? Think about that!" I wanted to make him understand that having a baby is a serious thing and not a kid's game.

"That would be cool, though" It would have been harder than I had expected, but it wasn't the right time and place to do so. "Condoms can save lives" this is partly true, as there are women who die while giving birth, I'm saving Maddie's life right now, she owes me one.

Ross looks at me angrily and starts yelling, "I didn't ruin your sex session that day! Why did you have to ruin mine?!" I shocked when I knew he was aware of what had been happening between me and Hanna.

"I'm sorry, okay?" I try to improvise an excuse "I didn't know you had seen me!" He furiously hits the wall with his fist, he's holding too much rage inside. "Maddie was feeling weird at the start, but I managed to get her to enjoy it.. And then you come?!" I started to regret opening that fucking door. "I said I'm sorry!"

"Next time I see you naked, if I do, I will take a picture and publish it in all the social media" he left me speechless, I wasn't expecting that one. "Don't you dare.." it looked like he'd calmed down a little, but he was kind of threatening me.

"Try me" I looked at him without saying anything, I didn't really want to argue with him. "So, don't ruin it next time. Got it?" Oh Ross, you wish you hadn't said that. "So, you're going to do it again" a smirk appears in my face, "I won't ruin it, I promise. Come here, bro'!" I put my arm around him and jokingly choked him.

He wasn't sure of what to do at first, he could choose between be angry with me and never talk to me again or follow my game. And, of course, his choice was the second option.

Ross: Wanna know something?

Riker: What

Ross: Roses are red, violets are blue. I love Maddie more than I love you

Riker: Oh how rude *laughing*

Maddie: Hey guys. How was your little "talk"?

Hanna: Please tell me you didn't fight

Riker: We didn't?

Maddie: Was it ok?

Ross: It went well sweety we solved our problems like men

Riker: Yeah.. like man and a Lil boy

Ross: Hey! I AM 22 *laughing and punching him joking*

Riker: Ouch that hurt! *laughing*

Ross: Then why are you laughing? *laughs too*

Riker: *gets a pillow and throws it to him*

Ross: Oh *throws another pillow*

We got in a pillow fight. Pillows were flying everywhere. But we were trying to not throw one at the girls, cuz the could get angry so easily. We kept throwing and throwing pillows. But then suddenly Maddie entered at the living room and we didn't saw her. One of the pillows went on her head, leaving her hair messy. She looked at us with a very angry face. We shocked. We didn't know what to do. She was going to kill us for sure!

(sorry for mistakes)