Chapter 19

Maddie's POV

When everyone woke up, Ross and I were already downstairs, cuddling while watching a morning TV program. Hanna immediately realized that I had gone to the hospital.

"Finally" she smiled. Riker replaced my spot on the sofa, not that close to Ross, I got up and walked with Hanna to the kitchen.
"Hum" She was searching food i the fridge. "We don't have much left for breakfast, I think that Stormie's coming today and she'll bring us some more food" she closed the fridge's door.

"We can drink some orange juice and.. maybe some toasts?" I suggested. "I think we can survive with that" we both laughed. "We have some chocolate there too" Hanna stated.

"I love chocolate" I giggled. "Chocolate is bæ" We looked at each other, smirked and shouted at the same time "The Lynch boys are bæ!" And bursted out laughing.

We heard footsteps coming towards the kitchen, Ross stood there, on the door, staring at us, smirking. Hanna and I looked at each other and started laughing again.

"Do you think we didn't hear you? Because we actually did" he said, his smirk was not leaving his face. "We were joking Rossy" Hanna added.

"Hey," I cut off "I'm the only one who can call him that" Hanna rolled her eyes. "Yeah Hanna, she's the only one" Ross added.

He came mext to me and kissed my forehead. I moved and I kissed his lips. "Lots of kisses, lots of kisses but you haven't had sex yet" Hanna mumbled.

"Guys," she changed the subject "we have to prepare breakfast so, you, Ross, go with Riker. We don't need you here" she pointed at the door. "Oh how rude" Ross sarcastically said. Hanna pushed Ross out of the kitchen and he laughed.

Then we heard Riker saying something that could be interesting, as far as we were concerned, so we couldn't help but pay attention to him. "Having fun teasing the girls?" He grabbed a bag of chips and started eating from it.

"It's so funny" Ross laughed. "I've got an idea," Riker started. "We can trick the girls, but you need to shut your mouth up. And I can't tell you the idea now."

"Why?" Ross exclaimed. "'cause I can see Hanna's head from here and I know she's listening" he stated. "I wasn't listening!" Hanna giggled. "I wasn't!"

"And then how do you know I said you were listening?" Riker asked jokingly. "Because you said it loudly" Hanna was looking for an excuse. I laughed at their weird conversation.

(sorry for mistakes)