Chapter 47

Hanna's POV

I was sitting alone at the room I didn't know if it deserved the name of my bedroom. A knock on my door made me jump in horror, realizing my hour had arrived. I didn't want to die yet, and I hope I didn't have to.

Justin entered without me giving permission, but he didn't even cross the door.

"Riker is here." he mumbled, making me panic as I didn't know if he meant Riker was alive or dead.

"I know what you're thinking, he's not dead." I had no idea when Justin had stopped being an asshole for once.

"He proposed something that really interested me."

Justin wasn't likely to accept offers coming from Riker, so that must be something that he could win. Maybe it was that Riker would die for me, and I wouldn't accept that.

"You have to be there too." he grabbed my arm and dragged me outside, where I saw Riker sitting on one of the benches, ready for whatever he had to go through.

The confidence and determination in his eyes made me feel guilty. If I'd never met Justin or accepted to be his girlfriend, none of this would have happened.

Justin made me stay on a certain distance, so I couldn't be with Riker.

He was so evil.

"Riker, explain her what you've told me."

He sighed, taking a gun from his pocket, making me gasp.

"This gun can be loaded with 10 bullets, but it only has one in a random place." he made a short pause before continuing, "We will point the gun to our head, one time each one, and shot. It has only one shot, so only one of us will die."

"And," Justin interrupted, "You'll record everything with a camera so if someone dies," he coughed, but I could perfectly understand he said Riker, "It will show that he has killed himself and the cops won't arrest the winner."

"I can't do this."

"Hanna."

"I can't."

"Please."

"I don't want to see you d-."

"Do it for me."

I hesitantly took my phone out of my pocket and started recording.

"You first."

Riker pointed the gun to his head and pulled the trigger.

Nothing happened.

Justin's turn.

"It won't be me, hah."

I actually wished the gun would shot now and kill him, his smug smile making me feel sick.

He pulled the trigger and nothing happened.

I was starting to worry, one of them was about to die.

Nothing happened to Riker.

"Is this thing even loaded?" Justin exclaimed. This game was literally of life or death.

I closed my eyes.

I didn't hear anything. The camera was still recording.

Boom.

I opened my eyes to the sound of the shooting, and screamed when I saw the results.

The 6th bullet had gone directly to Justin's head, whose dead body was now laying on the red ground.

I felt bad for feeling happy about that.

Riker ran to me and tightly pulled me into his arms. I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I tapped my phone so the camera would stop recording so I could hug him back.

"It's all over now." he kindly whispered to my ear, making me tighten my arms around his body, "Ross was the one who gave me the idea."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

-

"Hanna!" Maddie cried as soon as she saw me walking through the door. I jumped in her arms, "I've missed you."

"We have a problem." Maddie explained. "Now, we've found you and Riker but.. what happened to Brooke and Rocky?"

(Sorry for mistakes)
(20+ votes for a new update)