Chapter 8

Maddie's POV

Seconds later we opened our eyes under the water, although we weren't wearing goggles. He grabbed me and pulled my into a kiss. I pushed him and took my head out as I was running out of air.

Ross suddenly splashed some water towards me, and I laughed, but I wanted revenge. I splashed him back and we got into a water flight. I run outside of the pool, being followed by him and we both got a water gun.

We were shooting at each other until we accidentally splashed Hanna. "Guys!" she shouted, Maddie giggled. We were completely wet and it started to get cold, so we grabbed some towels and wrapped ourselves in them.

Riker and Hanna were sitting on a bench, like those couples that you can tell they're going to kiss soon or later. "Get dressed," I heard Ross whisper "I want to show you something"

We dressed up and got off the house without Riker and Hanna noticing. I hadn't realized that behind the house, there was a little mountain, more like a hill. Ross took me through a dark wild forest, holding my hand so I wouldn't trip.

"Wow" I said as we got to the top "The moon looks so beautiful from here" Ross held my hand tighter.
"Not as beautiful as you" he leaned in and kissed me. We laid down on the ground, looking up to the sky. I snuggled with him and he wrapped his arms around me as he noticed I was a little cold.

"I'm hungry" Ross whispered, I realized we hadn't had dinner yet, he was probably starving. "We can get some pizza if.." I was trying to come up with something. "If.." he repeated me. "If you catch me!" I shouted as I got up and started running down the mountain, heading to the house.

I kept looking back at him to make sure I was going on the right way, to make sure I hadn't got lost. I wasn't looking where I was running and tripped over a big stone. I fell down and started rolling down, all the stones that were in the ground hurting my body and ripping my clothes.

I stopped rolling when I crashed into a tree. I could see Ross coming towards me, screaming my name. The sound was slightly fading away. I tried to keep my eyes open but I couldn't, everything went black.

(Sorry for mistakes)