Chapter 34

Riker's POV
We got home and found Ross and Maddie sleeping in each other's arms, and we thought it was time for us to go to bed too. The night had been so tiring, so we immediately fell asleep.

In the morning, I was the first who woke up. Hanna was laying next to me and she looked peaceful, calm, and adorable.

I cautiously got up and headed downstairs. I laid on the couch and turned on the TV. I heard a weird noise behind me, but when I turned around, there was nothing, so I decided to ignore it.

The doorbell rang, and I doubted before opening the door. I walked there, but realized I was still wearing my pijama, and I had no time to go change. I opened the door to find someone who seemed familiar.

Ryland: Yo bro!

He said while running to me and giving me a big hug. I hadn't seen him in ages, so I hugged back. He pulled away and checked me out.

Ryland: Nice clothes, man

Riker: Oh come on, I just woke up!

I got into the house again, followed by Ryry, as Rydel used to call him. We both sat at the couch were I was before. The TV was quite loud, I searched for the remote and turned it down.

Ryland: Are you alone here? LOSER

He said it jokingly, not really meaning it.

Riker: They're still sleeping

Ryland: At 12:30pm?

Riker: Dude, we went to sleep at about 5am!

Ryland: Wow that's really late.. Can I know why?

He said rising his eyebrows.

Riker: That's none of your business

Ryland: I will tell mom if you don't tell me

Riker: Fine, fine.. We just went at a party and had some..

He cut me off.

Ryland: Sex

Riker: I was going to say fun, but I guess that what you said is correct too

Ryland: Ha! I knew it!

Maddie stepped into the room yawning. She was only wearing one of Ross' tshirts, that looked huge on her. She had a sleepy look in her face. She looked at us and put her hand in her forehead.

Maddie: I think I have a hangover..

Ryland: So the party went pretty wild yesterday, huh?

Maddie glanced Ryland, she was confused.

Maddie: Who are you?

Riker: Oh, I forgot! Maddie, this is our younger brother Ryland. Ryland, she's Maddie, one of the girls that is staying with us

Maddie: Nice to meet you, and now, if you excuse me, I'm going to the kitchen. I need a glass of water and some aspirins.

She said and then walked away. When she was gone, Ryland looked at me amazed.

Ryland: How can a girl be so hot even if she just woke up?

He was probably talking about Maddie. I hope she hadn't heard him.

Riker: Well, she's a beautiful girl, that's true.

We hadn't noticed Ross was standing next to us until he spoke.

Ross: Who is a beautiful girl?

I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell him we were talking about his girlfriend.

Ross: By the way, hi Ryland

Ryland: Yo

We heard a loud noise coming from the kitchen, something made of glass had crashed into the floor and Maddie screamed. Ross quickly ran to where she was, but didn't actually go inside the kitchen.

Ross: What happened?!

Maddie: I-I think I j-just saw..

Ross: Who did you see?!

Maddie: Justin!

(Sorry for mistakes)