Chapter 12. Jerk.

Start from the beginning

Jericho growled as she feared her blade out of Ban's chest before sending him flying through the very building he was pushed up against with ten, violent, powerful slashes, "Godspeed Ten Slashes!"

"The reason I was acting like a man was because I was feeling weak and wanted myself to seem more powerful." The Holy Knight states as she made her way over to the Sin of Greed, who was crouching down, his wounds not healing.

Jericho stomped on his chest, making a squeaking sound come from his body as it was forced to the ground, blood splattered on Jericho's cheek, "But that's no longer necessary. My hatred for you has brought me to an entirely new level of strength." She wiped the blood off of her cheek, smearing it onto her lips, "You are the one who made a woman of me. And you will take responsibility."

~No one's P.O.V~

"It's been a while, Meliodas." Guila's soft voice caught through the air, making the blonde turn to face her.

"Oh, hey there, Guila! What brings you here today?" He asked with a wave of his hand.

"I've learned a lot since our battle in the Necropolis. I am here today for a review session." The Holy Knight answered, slightly tightening the grip on her weapon.

"So you're here for revenge. Isn't that what you really mean?" Meliodas asked Guila as he went to pull his sword, "Okay, no biggie. I'll take you on."

"I doubt that. You're no longer much of a challenge." Guila smiled as she lifted her rapier, balls emerging from it, surrounding Meliodas.

They all held a yellow glow with a black center that got covered by streaks of yellow every now and then, "If I get careless and touch those things, I'm guessing they'll explode on me." Meliodas started as he finally pulled his blade, "It's a hassle, but I'll get rid of them one by one." He said, his green orbs going over them all to figure out witch on to go for first.

"Oh, they'll explode on their own. It doesn't matter how cautious you are." Guila barely got to finish her sentence before one of the orbs exploded behind Meliodas, making him gasp in both shock and pain.

"The first explosion will set off a chain reaction, trapping the target in a cage of flames." She stated as she watched Meliodas getting blasted higher into the air by several of her explosions, "Chain Explosion!" As the attack came to an end, Meliodas' unconscious body hammered into Ban's before they both fell to the ground, defeated.

"Are you done as well, Jericho? What happened to your lips?" Guila asked her companion as she walked towards her.

Jericho chuckled darkly as she went to meet Guila, "He didn't make it past my warm-up exercises." She replied as she met her, they both turned to the Sins, walking towards them.

"Disposing of the Seven Deadly Sins is no more than a side objective for us." Guila couldn't help the small grin taking over her lips, "Moreover, the enemies who merits the most caution is still at large."

"Even if the weakling is alive, she stuck her tail between her legs and ran. She's a coward if anything." Jericho replies to her friend, still not sure whether or not to believe Y/n was alive.

She had yet to see her with her own eyes.

"Hey, Captain!" A voice called out to the blonde, sounding rather lazy, "Looks like everyone's been evacuated!" King called out, flying in the air while lazily lying on his pillow.