Chapter 12. Jerk.

Start from the beginning

They did fine on their own...

Maybe I shouldn't have showed up at all...

You know that isn't true.

"I'm giving you less than one minute to clear out of this town! Understand?! If you don't, we're gonna kill you all!"

"You're not fooling anyone, you brat!" A man shouted up at the blonde.

"You don't look a thing like him!" Another added, his fist raised.

"But given how strong they are, it just might be true..." A man countered, thinking it through in his head.

Y/n's eyes widened slightly as she felt the fast approaching attacks. Growling, she pushed between Ban and Meliodas, her (e/c) eyes narrowed dangerously, adding fear to the sight of her with blood smeared across her face, "GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!" She roared at them, causing them to scream, some fleeing in fear while others shivered in their boots, but stayed.

"Hey, what's that?!" Y/n heard shortly before the sound of Meliodas grunting as he jumped into the air, the sound of his blade cutting through the air before a large, explosive fire ball was sent the other direction, saving the ring from complete destruction.

More landed around them, in the town, further up the mountain, the road leading to the ring.

Meliodas landed on the ground, his broken blade in hand, "Damn, they're here already?"

"That gear she's holding is Sacred Treasure class." King noted as the Sins looked up at the three Holy Knights standing on top of flying beasts.

"It sure is. I bet Guila's gotten a lot stronger than she was in the Necropolis. What's worse, there's three this time." Meliodas voices his worry.

"Let's split up for now."  He ordered before making his move to leave. The others did as well, soon enough leaving Y/n to stand alone there.

"They'll be fine on their own... Right?"

~No one's P.O.V~

Ban walked through the town of Vaizel, his thumbs in the pockets of his leather pants, the rest of his hands resting on the other side as he whistled, his scarlet eyes going over the destruction, "They sure know how to make an entrance." Just as he spoke, his ear twitched, he tilted his head casually to the right as something shot past his head.

His dark eyes narrowed at the rock that was thrown at him shortly before his eyes widened as he felt something pierce through his heart. Being pushed back into one of the houses that were still standing, cracks spreading across the wall as his back made contact with it.

"You have no idea how I've missed you." Jericho spoke, her black eyes wide as blood forces it's way out of Ban's mouth, "Does that hurt?" She snarled, however, Ban grinned at the knight before him.

"Now this is the kind of action every good festival oughta have!" He cheered, showing off his sharp canines, "Hold on, do I know you from somewhere?" He asked after.

"My name is Jericho." The female stated without the blink of an eye, her voice deep, "If I said that I was the Holy Knight apprentice you humiliated at Baste Prison, would you remember?"

"Oh, yeah, that's right, so you're that barber boy." He grinned, chuckling deeply, "I didn't know that you were into cross-dressing." He teased.