"Why would you marry such a man?! His mouth is-"

"Listen up! Just cause someone doesn't meet your expectations, doesn't mean you laugh at them. Your brother had to portray this image of perfection because he didn't want this reaction. I'm disappointed in you for being so shallow, dumbass." I warned.

"I'm not shallow!" Flampee protested.

"Yes, you are. You insult people about their insecurities and tried making your men take pictures of his face. I bet you feel so fucking good by treating your own idol like shit."

I stated calmly with my deadly aura exuding before knocking her out with my Haki. Turning around, I reassured Katakuri that him and Luffy could go back to their fight while Katakuri stared at me in shock. I smiled before telling the two to hurry up and they returned to fight. Katakuri giving Luffy his respects before they began throwing punches.

A smile made it's way to my face as I saw Luffy improving and Katakuri even encouraging Luffy to stand back up. He even let Luffy go into Snake man state. The transformation fascinated me before Luffy began throwing punches that could change direction so Katakuri could never fully dodge them. Soon, the two threw their last punch at each other and I closed my eyes, using my Haki to see the winner. Luffy fell first into the cracked ground beneath him before Katakuri fell face first into the ground. I went over there and turned Katakuri over who stood back up one last time.

"Will... You be back here... To defeat Big Mom?"

"Of course, I will become the man who will become Pirate King!"

"I..lost... I'll let you take back (M/N)... He's a good person. Doesn't mean I'm giving him up to you... I'll fight for him."

"And I'll make sure he stays!"

"(M/N) I guess this where we say goodbye for now."

"See you soon, Kata."

Katakuri fell back down and I put my wedding hat over his mouth to cover it before kissing his cheeks one last time. Walking over to Luffy, he welcomed me back with a smile on his face which I returned before picking him up. Pekoms was there with a captured Brulee before he lead us to the exit. I felt the familiar guilt swell up inside me when he spoke of Pedro calming him down. He went out of the mirror first before I rushed out fast enough that no one would see us straight to Sanji who took Luffy and moon walked away while I knocked out people with my Conquerer's Haki. I didn't want to hurt them since they were Katakuri's family and I didn't want to be seen.

A massive explosion happened as I sensed the Germa 66. They had brought their fleet of ships. I took that as the opportunity to leave before Ichiji swept me off my feet, running fast in the air while I looked over at the situation. He told me that I stuck out from above because of my suit and I laughed at that. I saw the Sunny in sight before thanking him and getting out of his arms to run on the water to the Thousand Sunny. My boat was thankfully tied to it. I waved Ichiji goodbye before sitting down next to Luffy. We saw Judge briefly who tried insulting Sanji for his best qualities.

Thankfully, when it looked like our ship was being cornered, Jimbei's friends came to the rescue while I enhanced Luffy after Chopper bandaged Luffy and I up. They made a path for us to escape. An explosion happened right next to us and the next thing I knew is that we were in the mouth of one of Jimbei's friends before we were brought out of the clutches of the Big Mom Pirates. We were put back on the ocean where Jimbei declared he was going back for his crew and Luffy stood up and told him that as his captain, he would wait for him at Wano.

Finally, after many grueling hours, night came and I stood at the upper deck next to the ledge before Sanji came up to me. He looked equally as guilty that Pedro died for us. Carrot came up to us and patted our heads. She told us not to feel guilty but instead to say thank you. In that moment, I remembered Ace and all over again, I cried. I cried as Sanji hugged me, burying his face into my hair as he cried too. Carrot hugged both of us as she cried her heart out.