20

When Seokjin reached the crime scene, he was shocked. The scene was totally destroyed. They had robbed a bank this time and the bank's front door was completely shattered. He went in the rambles and found that the locker room was also shattered. It looked like the door was made up of bricks instead of metal. He went near it, inspected the material and found that it must be some new component. He sighed and went to the group.

Yugyeom looked at him in a knowing way, "Yeah it was done by those supernatural freaks."

Seokjin nodded, "They used weird things too. The metal turned into powder."

Jackson came to them with some pics, "They were wearing a mask. All of them looked the same."

Seokjin nodded, "Take this evidence to the precinct. I'll... Hey! Stop." He ran after the man who was running away from the crime scene. He tried to run with the maximum speed he had, but he couldn't reach him. The man ran towards Seokjin's car.

The door of the car opened when the man was near it and he ran into the door. Namjoon came out and punched him square in the jaw when he tried to run. Namjoon was about to catch him when the man took a knife out and made a cut on Namjoon's waist. Namjoon winced and looked up to find the guy being vanished. No, he didn't vanish, he just disappeared. How?

Seokjin came running to Namjoon and looked at the wound, "Are you mad? Why would you come out of the car? You promised."

"Hyung, he is here. He just disappeared." He tried to hit his hand in the air but in vain.

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Why did you step out?"

Namjoon winced as he registered the pain, "I just wanted to help."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Why would you fight him when-"

"Hyung, knife. He threw the knife there." Namjoon cut him and pointed at the knife lying down on the road. Jackson was running after Seokjin and went directly to the knife to take it.

Jackson came up with the knife and inspected it. The same sign of "KJH" on it. They were really tired of this KJH person. It was like he liked to tease the cops and the kingdom by marking every property they destroy or rob. He was about to show it to Seokjin when he saw the worry in his eyes and decided against it.

He went near the couple, "How did you know, he disappeared?"

Namjoon looked up, "When he disappeared, I guess, the knife didn't have the same effect and I saw the knife running in the air. When he realised that I know this, he threw the knife and ran away."

Jackson nodded and wrote the statement. He looked at Seokjin, "Am I supposed to write his name in the statement?"

Seokjin sighed and opened the car door. He sat Namjoon in and looked at Jackson, "Take the evidence with you. I'll talk to you in the morning." He sat on the driver's side and started driving towards his home.

The car ride was silent. Namjoon wanted to speak but he was scared that Seokjin was going to lash out on him and probably leave him. Seokjin was silent because he knew that if he spoke now, the words that would come out would hurt Namjoon. He needed to calm down before he spoke.

They reached home and Seokjin dragged Namjoon in the house. He sat Namjoon on the couch and went to get the first aid box. "Take off your shirt."

Namjoon was stunned by the tone. He expected it to be cold, but it was heavy with concern and hurt. Namjoon held the hem of the shirt and was about to take it off but he winced. Seokjin immediately took it in his hands to undress him and helped Namjoon out of the shirt.

The cut was not that deep. Only a few layers of the skin were cut, he didn't need any stitches.. Seokjin sighed in relief and took out an ointment and bandage. When he was dressing the wound, he was right below Namjoon's head. He saw the opportunity and pecked Soekjin's head.

Seokjin stopped his action and looked up. Namjoon was shocked to see tears in his eyes. "Hyung..." He whipped the tears with his thumb and pecked him on the forehead, "I am okay, hyung. Please don't cry."

Seokjin slapped Namjoon across his face. Namjoon held the face and looked on his lap. Seokjin looked away and sighed. He looked at Namjoon again and took his face in his hands, "You giant fucking idiot! Why would you get out of the car?"

Namjoon sniffled, "I am sorry. I was trying to help you."

Seokjin chuckled, "I know. But they have supernatural powers. I haven't been able to fight them and I am a gold medalist. I am not being cocky, but it is true. And you broke your promise."

"I am sorry." Namjoon mumbled in tiny.

Seokjin shook his head, "I am sorry. For slapping you." He got near Namjoon and kissed on the cheek he had slapped before. He cleared his teary eyes and went back to treating the wound.

When the wound was treated, he looked up and pecked on Namjoon's lips, "Never break your promises. Please."

Namjoon was stunned by the words. He smiled and took Seokjin's hands in his own, "Okay, I would never break my promises."

Seokjin took Namjoon to his room and gave him his bag, "Change into something comfortable, so I can cuddle the hell out of you."

Namjoon took the bag and smirked, "Only cuddle?"

Seokjin's eyes widened but he recovered and put on a smug expression, "You are trading on thin ice, Namjoon-shi."

Namjoon laughed nervously and went into the bathroom after mumbling a little sorry. Seokjin smiled endearing the younger as the bathroom door closed.