4

Earth 298

Seoul, Kingdom of Korea

He walked stiffly, taking long strides and reached the door. He knocked three times and went in when he heard a faint come in. and then he saw the brightest smile that always made his life bearable. "Here is your gun."

"Thank you Yoongi! You always take care of me." Hoseok said, giving him a heart shaped smile.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and tried to control his smile. You see, Hoseok's smile was so captivating that Yoongi's bad guy face always fell down. "It's my job, your highness."

Hoseok grunted and put the gun behind his waist. He looked up and found Yoongi staring on his waist. Hoseok was wearing a white shirt that was almost see through (showing off his abs) and sky blue dress pants. Hoseok smirked, "Like what you see, hyung-ah?"

Yoongi rolled his eyes again and turned around to hide his flushed cheeks, "Don't be delusional. And wear this suit or you will be late, your highness."

"Don't call me that." Hoseok went in front of him and stared right in Yoongi's eyes, "I have told you to not call me that. You can call me Hoseok when we are alone." He smirked and leaned forward, "Or maybe Hobi or even sunshine." Yoongi took a step back and was about to speak when they heard someone speak.

"Aigo! Stop flirting with your chief royal guard." A lady of almost 60s came in with something in her hand. She was wearing a traditional hanbok.

Hoseok smiled and hugged her tightly, "Halmoni. He never acknowledges my moves." He pouted and looked at Yoongi and then whispered in the lady's ear, "Do you have one of those red cards to make him attracted to me?"

The lady smacked Hoseok's arm and gave him a red card, "Put this in your pocket so that it keeps the evil spirits away."

Yoongi chuckled, "Great, now he doesn't need me."

Hoseok laughed brightly and the lady pouted, "Fine. Make fun of this old lady."

Hoseok stopped laughing and hugged her again, "I don't need those cards, halmoni. Yoongi is enough for me." He broke the hug and winked at Yoongi.

The lady sighed, "Aigo! I will have a heart attack because of you."

Hoseok giggled and went to Yoongi who helped him to put the suit on. Hoseok leaned forward and whispered in Yoongi's ears, "Let's bet. This month, you will be the one to take my clothes off instead of putting them on."

Yoongi's breath hitched, but he composed his posture again and smiled, "Bet. If I don't do that. You will stop flirting with me."

Hoseok smirked and leaned away and looked at Yoongi with intense stare, making Yoongi shiver, "And if you do that, you will go on a date with me and be my boyfriend. Officially."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and smirked, "Deal."

"Stop flirting in front of me at least." They turned back and found the chief court lady shaking her head. "Ah! I forgot to tell you, Prime Minister Moon is going to visit you."

Hoseok closed his eyes and sighed, "Why has she come here? She can't leave me for a single day." He said in a cute pout and Yoongi had to control himself from banning the prime minister from the palace.

Yoongi chuckled, "Why do you hate her so much?"

Hoseok looked at him in disbelief, "You are asking me this? Even when you know she keeps flirting with me even when I give her signals not to come near me."

Yoongi looked away and shrugged. Hoseok was about to say something when there was a knock on the door. Hoseok sighed and muttered under his breath, "Witch." He took a deep breath and shouted, "Come in."

A lady in her late 20s came in and bowed to Hoseok, "I have your weekly report on the Kingdom of Chile's deal."

Hoseok looked out of the window, "I have told you to send me an email or fax. You don't have to make an extra effort to come here, Prime minister Moon."

The lady smiled, "It is not an extra effort, your highness. You can call me Young Ji in private, your highness."

Hoseok chuckled, "If you want to be informal then I would rather call you noona. As you are like my elder sister."

Yoongi choked as he was trying hard not to laugh. He covered it with coughing. Young Ji looked super offended. But she just smirked, "Don't say that, your highness. It will break the hearts of people shipping us."

Hoseok turned around to face her and smiled, "I have never seen anyone shipping us. I have people ship me and Choi Yeonjun harder than they ship us."

Young Ji was confused, "Who is Choi Yeonjun?"

Hoseok laughed, "See? You don't even know who he is and yet people talk about him with me. But the point is if we were to be informal, I'll rather call you noona. But I don't want to be informal with you prime minister Moon. And also for your information, Choi Yeonjun is the head of our cyber security team."

Young Ji nodded, "Alright, your highness."

She bowed and gave her file to Hoseok and was about to leave when Hoseok stopped her, "Prime minister Moon, I'll much appreciate it if next time this comes in email or fax." He said showing the file.

Young Ji smiled, "I'll think about it, your highness."

As she went out there were three sighs heard in the room. Hoseok, Yoongi and the court lady looked at each other and laughed.

Hoseok huffed and looked at Yoongi, "Where is Jimin, by the way?"

Yoongi hummed, "Probably with his boyfriend. Sucking the soul out of each other's body."

"Why do you think I am always kissing Taehyung?" A shirt boy with pout on his full lips entered the room. He was wearing an oversized pink pullover and a black ripped jeans.

Yoongi folded his hands against his chest, "Really? What were you doing before you came here?"

Jimin thought and then shyly murmured, "I was with Taehyung. But we were not kissing."

Hoseok chuckled, "Hyung-ah, leave the poor boy alone. Also, where is Taehyung?"

Jimin smiled, "He said he will come with Seokjin hyung. They have this little ritual thing that after the royal meet, they go to watch the firecrackers."

Hoseok nodded, "Well, let's go then."

Suddenly Jimin's phone pinged and he checked his and gasped loudly, "Your highness! What did you do?"

Hoseok looked at him in confusion and then at Yoongi, "What did I do? What are you talking about?"

Jimin eagerly scrolled something on his phone and gave the phone to Hoseok. Hoseok read the article and grunted, "That lady. I would have terminated her if she was a slightest bit bad at her job. I did nothing like that to her."