2

Earth 298

Seoul, Kingdom of Korea

He was sleeping in his car when he heard his wireless went off. "A fugitive has run away to street 4. Code 233."

He sighed and opened his eyes and smirked, "It's play time." He put the siren on his car and sped off to the direction. When he reached the scene there was a crowd gathered around. "Yah! Give way to the police. Disperse the crowd. Go to your works."

The crowd started getting away and saw the fugitive. Two of them. One had a knife against a young lady and the other was holding his gun towards the police. Seokjin was wearing a white shirt, a black tie and a black leather jacket paired with black slacks.

He sighed and took his gun out and pointed it towards them, "It's no use. Just give yourself to us."

The one with the knife spoke, "I'll kill this lady if you even take a step forward. Put the gun down."

Another police came from behind, "Seokjin hyung, put the gun down or he'll really kill her. He has done this before."

Seokjin lowered his gun and started to bend to put it on the ground. The fugitive laughed, "Yeah, that's right. Put the gun down and let us go. I'll send the lady to your police station. Maybe after I take care of this fine body of her's."

There were four gunshots heard after that. One bullet landed on the fugitive's hand and he threw the knife in pain. The second went to his leg and he crouched down in pain. The third and fourth landed on his partner's hand and leg, respectively.

Seokjin tilted his head and smirked again, "Never disrespect a woman. Arrest them and take them to the station. I'll come by after I have eaten something. Too hungry to face the 'captain'."

Jackson nodded and took the two fugitives in the car and looked at Seokjin, "Good luck with the captain, hyung." Seokjin scoffed and waved him away.

He entered the nearest cafe and looked at the menu and hummed, "I'll have an extra large bur- Oh. You are one who was caught outside."

The young lady smiled, "Yeah, thank you for saving my life."

Seokjin smiled, "That's my job. You work here?"

The lady laughed, "More like own this place. My name is Yoona by the way."

Seokjin nodded, "Ah! Well, I'll have an extra large burger."

Yoona smiled, "Great. It's in the house for saving my life."

Seokjin laughed, "Then, I'll also have a coke."

Yoona smirked, "Oh, sorry we don't serve cock."

Seokjin didn't understand first, but as he did he started laughing, "Believe me Yoona, if you would be serving cocks here, I would have been here every night."

Yoona giggled, "Here's your order, enjoy the meal."

Seokjin took the burger and coke and went out of the shop smiling and ready for the captain.

~

"How could you do that? What would have happened if any of your bullets had even touched the civilian? Who would take responsibility for that?"

Seokjin leaned back in the chair he was sitting. He had come to the precinct and was immediately called in by the captain and was being scolded while he was just looking at the captain in boredom. Seokjin huffed, "I have a gold medal in shooting. And she is safe. My bullet didn't even touch her hair. The fugitives were important for me."

The captain groaned, "I don't care about the fugitives. I care about the innocents that would have died because of you."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "I care about the fugitives. I have been trying to catch them for four years now. So I had to catch them today. And your innocent civilian is safe and taken care of." Seokjin got up from his chair and started walking out of the cabin.

He was met by a very silent atmosphere. He chuckled, "What? It's like he can even suspend me. Of course not."

Everyone sighed and went back to work. Seokjin sighed, "Jackson, keys." Jackson threw his keys and Seokjin caught them. Youngjae stopped him and extended his hand, "I won the bet."

Bambam was shocked, "Whoa, what bet?"

Youngjae smirked, "He said he would complete his patrolling before me."

Seokjin gasped, "I did. I was resting on a crossroad just a few meters away. But then I was called on the duty."

Youngjae rolled his eyes, "Not my problem. You become overconfident, you lose. My money."

Seokjin sighed and handed him a few notes, "Fine. but next time, I will win."

Youngjae laughed, "Sure hon."

~

Seokjin entered his house. Or it should really be called a mansion. It was so huge that it came in the most valuable properties in the Kingdom of Korea. He lives with his younger brother Kim Taehyun.

Kim Taehyung was a fashion designer and a model. The most loved person in the kingdom after the king himself.

Seokjin opened the door and went inside. His maids took his jacket from him and bowed and went inside to put the jacket away. Seokjin went to the living room and found Taehyung sitting on the couch and watching sci-fi. "Oh, hey hyung."

Seokjin sat beside him and grunted, "Hi. How was your day?"

Taehyung laughed, "Why so formal? My day was okay. I went to a few shoots. Sejin hyung took me to a cafe for rest and then I went to the palace."

Seokjin leaned back on the sofa, "You should really stop going to the palace. It's not a playground, Tae."

Taehyung laughed and focused on the television, "I know. His highness called me. His fashion designer is away for some reason and he wanted me to dress him up for the upcoming royal meet."

Seokjin sighed, "Ah! Finally, Hoseok would stop wearing those hideous shoes."

Taehyung giggled, "Actually, no. He told me not to touch his precious shoes."

Seokjin groaned, "Precious, my ass."

Taehyung looked at Seokjin, "Don't say that in front of him or he will behead you."

Seokjin perked his eyebrows, "Then who will save him from Yoongi."

Taehyung laughed again, "True. He is the only king who is afraid of his own chief royal guard."

Seokjin chuckled, "You know what, they should get married. Even the people of this kingdom say that."

Taehyung looked at the tv again, "Yeah, I even read fanfictions about them."

Seokjin laughed and was about to say something when his maid came in, "The dinner's ready, sir."

Seokjin nodded and sent her off, "Let's feed the stomach."