9

"So you want me to find your nephew whom I can't find in my database and who is according to you from another world?" Seokjin looked at Namjoon with big, confused eyes which Namjoon thought were cute.

Namjoon nodded, "Yes, exactly what I want." He smiled showing Seokjin his dimples.

Seokjin's mind stopped working for a split second due to the dimples. He recovered himself and shook his head, "That is not possible. If he is not even in my system, how am I going to find him?"

Namjoon smiled again, "I will give you details. His name is Jeon Jungkook. He is 21 years old and here is his photo."

Seokjin took the photo and looked at Namjoon in more confusion, "Your nephew is 3 years younger than you?"

Namjoon nodded, "I am actually the adopted. My elder sister married off to a very rich family and my dad was rich too, so they need an heir to handle all that. So they adopted me when I was 4."

Seokjin sighed, "Fine-"

"Hey Jin hyung, how are you?"

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "Do you see me working Yoongi?"

Yoongi shrugged, "I thought you were just talking to a friend."

Seokjin scoffed, "Why are you even here?"

Yoongi scrunched his face, "Firstly, rude. Secondly, I get a day off every month if you remember and that is today."

"So you decided to come here and intrude on me?" Seokjin said, putting the photo on his desk.

Yoongi sat beside Namjon and chuckled, "Not exactly intruding on you. Mom sent you this cake. She baked it and shared it with Taehyung or he will cry like last time."

Seokjin rolled his eyes, "God, that was one time and it was a mistake. Let me live."

Yoongi laughed loudly, "I am never going to let it go."

Namjoon cleared his throat, "I think I'll leave?"

Seokjin shook his head, "I haven't written your complaint yet. Do you want to find your nephew or not?"

Namjoon nodded, "Of course, I want to."

"Good. Then sit here for a while." Seokjin looked at Yoongi, "How is going with his highness?"

Yoongi shrugged, "I don't know. I told him I went for coffee with Kihyun and he was very furious and canceled all the meetings that day."

Seokjin snorted, "Of course, he was jealous."

Yoong shook his head, "I don't know, man! He is the king of the country and I am just a mere royal guard. Our status doesn't match. He would probably marry a beautiful girl or boy from his status and be happy."

Namjoon looked at Yoongi, "You seem like you are talking about the princess and the pauper love story."

Yoongi glared at Namjoon and was about to say something when Seokjin interrupted, "He is right for the first time since he came here." Namjoon looked like he was offended but Seokjin ignored him, "It is not a fairytale, Yoongi. It's real life."

Yoongi nodded, "Exactly. It's not a fairytale where status doesn't matter."

Namjoon shrugged, "Sorry for interrupting but status does not matter. If he likes you and you like him, then you should really try it out. Yes, it is not a fairy tale and thus your lives are in your hands. If you are going to think about the 'what ifs' you would never be able to live your life like you want to."

"Totally." Seokjin chuckled as he took a pen and got a book out. "So, how old is your nephew, again?"

Namjoon gave the details and went to his hotel to have something to eat.

As Namjoon got out, Seokjin looked at Yoongi, "Let's go get some lunch."

"You said you were on a duty." Even though Yoongi said that he was already standing up and waiting for Seokjin to wear his jacket.

Seokjin smiled at him and blinked, "Do I look like I care?"

Yoongi chuckled and went after Seokjin as he led the way to the car. Yoongi sighed as he saw the expensive car, "Sometimes I forget how filthy rich you are."

Seokjin laughed, "Get in grandpa."

Yoongi sat in the car and hit Seokjin on his shoulder, "I am younger than you."

Seokjin rolled his eyes and started driving.

They reached a restaurant near the palace and took the seats. Seokjin chuckled, "You can't stay away from the palace, huh?"

Yoongi sighed, "Last time I was away, Hoseok ended up being in a dangerous situation."

"Did you find the guy who saved him in the royal rally?" Seokjin started looking at the menu up to order something.

Yoongi shook his head, "No. He said his name was cookie. Who names their son cookie? There are no records of that name since ever."

Seokjin laughed and patted his hand, "It's okay. I am sure it is a pet name and not a real one."

Yoongi huffed and sat quietly. As they ordered, Seokjin subtly said that he would pay for the lunch and that the younger should eat as much as he wants.

Yoongi started eating when he remembered that Seokjin's friends with benefits arrangement had broken. He put his chopsticks down and stared at Seokjin.

Seokjin raised his eyebrow, "What?"

"How are you?" Yoongi asked with a very calming voice, which was unlike him.

Seokjin blinked twice, "Why are you suddenly asking that?"

"I heard about your arrangement being broken." Yoongi shrugged.

Seokjin nodded, "Ah! I am fine, honestly. Minyoung noona said yes to him. And overall it was a good experience. Not that I was attached to him romantically."

Yoongi nodded, "Good to know." They shared a few minutes of silence and Yoongi spoke again, "I know you are the eldest of us all and that you always look out for us, but I am just a few months younger than you."

Seokjin scrunched his eyes, "Where are you going?"

Yoongi smiled softly, "If you want to share anything or even just rant about anything I will be there for you."

Seokjin smiled and nodded, but his smile immediately turned to a frown, "Wait! Is that Hosoek?"

Yoongi looked behind him from the window. It was in fact Hoseok. And he was chasing someone? Why?

Both Yoongi and Seokjin ran out of the restaurant. Seokjin threw a few bills, enough to cover their expenses and spade after Yoongi. After a few good minutes of running, Yoongi finally reached Hoseok who had already stopped running.

Yoongi was huffing due to distance and the speed at which he was running. "What the- What the fuck were you thinking? Why would you run after someone? Where are the guards?"

Hoseok looked at him in confusion and then saw Seokjin behind him. He knew Yoongi mostly spends his day offs with either Seokjin or his mother. Hoseok pointed in the direction the boy had run, "I met Kookie."

Yoongi, still not recovered from the fact that Hoseok was without guard, flew his hands in the air, "But why would you run after him? You could have sent a guard. Are you out of your mind? What if something had happened to you?"

Hoseok pouted cutely, "It slept out of mind that I was the king. I just wanted to thank him."

Yoongi sighed and held his head in his hand, "You are unbelievable."