As Roxy left, Yoongi stayed with Yn silently sitting in each others company, not wanting to say anything. Yoongi could hear the busy cogs turning in Yn's head before her eyes shot open in some sort of realisation. She takes Yoongi's arms away from around her, looking deep into Yoongi's eye's."If, and only if, I am pregnant, please don't tell anyone."

Her voice was strong with determination as she articulated each word powerfully. And it made Yoongi wonder why she thought she wouldn't make a good mother. She had the strong and kind nature of a mother, yet she doubted herself. But nonetheless, Yoongi remained silent as he waited for the reasoning behind her statement. 

"I don't want the child to get wrapped up in anything that might happen after this. I trust Jimin, I truly do but there's something recently that has caught my attention and if-" She takes a shaky breath, tightening her hand on her stomach, "And if what is happening with Jimin is true then it's better the child's existence isn't known." And though Yoongi had no idea what she was referring to, he hummed in understanding. 

"And if in the future something happens to me, can you promise me one thing Yoongs..." Yoongi nods, though he didn't like the way Yn was talking. "If something happens to me that puts the baby in harm, any child I ever have, please choose the child's safety over me." Yn pleads. Her heart teared at the thought of her child growing up without her, but she knew this was the better choice. She knew she wouldn't forgive herself if she survived but the child didn't. 

"Yn.. I-" Yoongi spoke, not understanding why this conversation got so dark and desperate. He hated how Yn was already preparing for her death, and he had no reason why. She had started acting even weirder ever since Lucy died. Yn was more on edge around people, trying not to make her presence known. It was like she was erasing the imprint that she had in everyone's life. And for whatever reason it was for, Yoongi couldn't understand and didn't like it.

"Yoongi please. Just promise me and don't ask any questions as to why." Seeing the desperation in Yn's eye's, he nods but adds to what she said. "But if there is no chance for the child, I'm going to save you instead." And though he could see the reluctance and pain in Yn's eyes, he didn't budge in decision making YN give in to his condition.

Not soon after Roxy returned with 3 pregnancy tests in her hand as she ushered Yn into the bathroom to try them all. And though Yn had mentally prepared herself prior to this, when she took the tests in her hands and stood by the toilet she froze in fear. What was she going to do if it truly came out positive? She knew she was pregnant but now standing in the bathroom with the tests made it even more real, and she was afraid. Afraid of the future. Afraid of what is bound to happen. Afraid of everyone's reaction.

But as she felt the rush of encouragement through the link, from Roxy and Yoongi, she took in a big gulp of air as she ripped open the boxes, ready to get the definite result.

"And it was positive. All 3 of them." Yoongi recalled as he sat opposite Jimin, who was cradling his head in his palms.

When he had calmed down from the initial shock of what had happened, Yoongi realised he had said something he shouldn't have. But there was no way he could take back the words he and Roxy had spouted with all the ears that caught them. So dejectedly, Yoongi sat with Jimin and the other's, whose mates had awaken after being treated, as he recalled the night they discovered YN's pregnancy. It was the most he could do as they waited for Jin and the rest of the medical team to come out of the operating theatre and inform them on Yn's condition.

"Why didn't she tell him?" Taehyung asked quietly after a while as Jimin refused to look up from the floor, too busy wrapping his head around everything. He still couldn't believe everything he was being told. "If she wasn't going to tell anyone else, the least that she could do was tell Jimin. It was his child too." And though Taehyung's words were true, Cassie having worked out why whilst listening to Yoongi couldn't disagree with him more. 

"Because Yn knew that Jimin couldn't be trusted." She broke simply, ignoring the tight squeeze she got from Jungkook to be careful; she was treading on thin ice as she spoke very carelessly. But she didn't care. Her biting back her tongue and not saying anything was the reason they were in this mess, and though Jin hadn't confirmed the child was lost, Cassie wasn't stupid to believe that it was alive. After all she saw the state Yn was in when she called out in pain, wanting someone to save her child, and she knew from the look on Yn's face before she passed out that Yn knew too. 

"You heard her yourself, something was happening to Jimin that made her feel insecure." She spoke slowly as she looked at Jimin, who didn't break eye contact, as he lifted his head. "You've all seemed to have forgotten Yn believes Jimin has been cheating on her." Cassie continued, not waiting for Jimin as he tried to defend himself.

"Would you tell someone who is supposedly cheating on you about your pregnancy?"

-------------------------