𝒮ℯℯ𝓈 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓁𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉

-Steven x Reader
P.S: Steven singing, you singing.

Where Steven the criminal, is in the moment with one of the prettiest girls he ever saw.

You and Steven were sitting comfortably inside of the floating brown boat as Steven grabbed both oars in hands and pedalled his way further into the sea with you patiently sit in silent.

As you all probably knew, Steven had made a promise to you to let you see the so-called floating lights or stars on your birthday, and the day is special; it took you 2 days to actually convinced the criminal in front of you as you knew Steven wasn't giving in so easily and it actually took every single energy left inside of you.

Steven who still kept on pedalling stared at your beautiful figure, just letting his hand leads the way to the perfect scene; in his eyes, he saw your dress perfectly covered your skins and beautifully covered your curves, the (F/C) dress really matched your eyes that were staring into the night starry sky, and your hair softly falls down from your doll face, the beautiful light from th moon above didn't help either as it landed on your dolly figure.

Steven kept on staring at you, unnoticed to his hand who slowed down its pedals and eventually came to a stop in the middle of the lake.

You felt the boat came to a stop, looked at Steven who flinched at the sudden turn of gaze and instantly looked away from you and pretended to take an interest on the floor of the boat which made you let out a few giggles; Steven's cheeks flaming red in embarrassment.

"This place is perfect, Steven" you spoke, used his real name instead of his fake name, Rose Quartz.

Steven brought his face to finally looked at you with his brown orbs meeting your (E/C) eyes, his cheeks still bright red and his heartbeat so fast that he missed a bit to it; while the otherwise, you looked at Steven with an excited smile, your cheeks formed its tint of pink but it barely could be seen due to the nighttime.

Your hand rose away from your lap and into your hair, grabbing a flower that was used to hold up your very long braided hair, you motioned it to Steven before putting it onto the water gently, looking at it floating.

"I love flowers. They are so beautiful, and very elegant in their own ways. The secrets behind them and the purposes they should be doing..." you spoke, looked up to Steven. Steven's breath was stuck in his throat once your gorgeous eyes met his. "...it gave me chills every time I think about it. It's like... they knew what they had and should be doing ever since they were born" you paused, sighed afterwards, turning away. "Unlike me" describing how foolish of you not to climb out of the tower sooner like a sane person would.

This caused Steven to frown.

"It's okay" Steven began. You turned to look at Steven, tears pricked and welling up in your eyelids and threatened to fall down your dry cheeks. Steven grabbed a flower from your hair, pinching between his index finger and thumb before smiling warmly at you. "You're not alone"

This, otherwise, caused you to smile.

Steven handed the beautiful rose in hand to you, you gladly took it from his hand and smiled widened before planting the flower to float with the other flower on the water's surface.

Steven repeated his action and gave you another flower which you took and gently set it on the salty water, watching as you slowly a pyramid of flowers on the water's surface.

You sighed again, but this time, with a smile plastered on your face.

"I should regret this decision, shouldn't I?" you asked, not facing Steven but grabbed a flower away from his palm that contained several flowers on it.