𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓈

Request from Ryanwilliams704. Hope this chapter wasn't too cringy pr anything! Enjoy!

-Lapis Lazuli x Male Reader

Lapis Lazuli.

Only those two words, can made the guy's named (Y/N) (L/N), went crazy as heck as his breathing became uneven whenever those name rang into his head.

To him, Lapis was such a unique girl.

Introvert, quite, at times blurred, kind of lack in making jokes and most importantly, always have time to spend it with you.

Everytime you came to her barn house, she would always smiled lazily at you and began to spent most of her day just with you and no one else bothered to interrupt.

At this time of moment, pratically everyone in the Beach City knew that you had taken a huge like on the blue gem, which everyone just took it as normal and shook it off and didn't bother whenever you hung out with Lapis.

But the day of Valentine had come closer and closer esch day, and you really planned to confess but yoh freaked out whenever those three words wanted to escape you lips.

As opposite of her, you were such an extrovert, outgoing person, easily walked up to people and always have a very huge smile on your face wherever you go.

The whole Beach City knew you as you are such a passionate and kind towards everyone, even to those you hated.

You are just like Steven 2.0 but you are way more generous, kind, helpful and more anything than Steven even is.

You just borned that way, to be someone as kind as that made your heart flattered whenever you got a smile from someone, making you proud.

Back to Valentine, you are walking towards the beach house to talk to Steven, your first ever best friend before you met Lapis Lazuli.

The words of her name echoed in your head, making both of your cheeks burnt in shyness and doubts.

When you arrived, you knocked three times on the door softly, trying to be as gentleman as you could.

Your hands were stuffed into your jacket's pockets in nervous, never had you wanted to talk about romance to him.

Actually, you never actually thought you would fall in love in the first place.

A loud creak was heard, revealing smiling Steven.

"Hey (Y/N)! Rare to find you here lately. What's up?" Steven asked, stepped aside to let you in.

You chuckled at his greet and entered the beach house with a goofy grin was formed.

"I'm fine. I just wanted to talk to you about something..." you turned your face to look at him, Steven's face hrew concern in instant when he saw your sad face.

"Sounds pretty critical. What you wanna talk about?" Steven said, pulling you to sit beside him on the couch.

You looked downwards to the ground, immediately felt nervous to talk about this silly feeling of yours.

But being as an open person you are, you just had to tell him what's in your chest.

"You know that I had been falling hard for Lis, right?" you asked as Steven nodded. "I... know this is solly for me to say but..." you stopped.

Steven waited patiently before chuckling at you.

"Come on (Y/N). No words that came out of your lips sound not silly" Steven informed, making you chuckled at the joke.