𝒜 𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒹

Request from Unphytri
-White Diamond x Child Reader

P.S: All the Diamonds are human-sized. The story is WAY out of your idea, I'm really sorry! Changed of writing style will be occurred.

Where White Diamond adopted you as her child and tried her best to support both of her works and her cares of you.

You were running down the hallways, the cute little smile of yours still had plastered on your face. Your tiny feet made echoes in the empty hospital hallway. To cute your boredom, you started running around and hoping childishly. The doctors and nurses tried to shush you but you still kept on making noises. It wasn't technically your fault, you're just 7 years old.

Why you were in the hospital? That's a really good question.

Your parents had been caught in some kind of disease that is still unknown of how they got it in the first place. You heard the doctors told you that your parents need to be surgery as soon as they can and told you to be brave and strong. You didn't know what they meant by being brave and strong but you nodded nevertheless.

It's been 4 hours since you've been in the hospital and you grew bored. Some doctors came and greeted you like Doctor Blue and Doctor Yellow. Doctor Blue is very easy for you to get comfortable with but not with Doctor Yellow. She gave you the creeps.

You are now sitting on one of the hospital seats with a delicious chicken sandwich in hand. Doctor Blue had given it to you. But when you asked who, she told you it was from another doctor. You could care less though, you were famished.

Another hour rolled by fast and you've finished the sandwich. Licking the leftover mustard on your lips, you looked around to see that no one is still in the hallway.

Your legs swung front and back your feet can't reach the floor since you still are small. You leaned your back on the chair, sighing in boredom.

Then, as if your wish of getting the boredom goes away came true, Doctor Blue sat next to you. You flashed her a very cute smile which Blue returned the same, patting your head and ruffled your hair for it to be a mess.

"When will I can go home, Doctor Blue?" you asked innocently, looking up to see Blue had her face almost broken.

Blue looked down to you, smiling weakly at you, her eyebrows furrowed in sadness per usual. "Soon enough. Doctor White will inform it you," she said.

You nodded, staring off back to he familiar cream coloured hallway. The smile on your face still there as your cheeks flushed softly due to the low temperature. Blue looked at you again, her soft smile earlier had turned to a soft frown. Her eyes saddened further. It broke her heart to tell you about the news but she knew you have to know it sooner or later. But she couldn't bare to see tears pricking on your cute (E/C) orbs that always seemed to shine in the dark.

After another painful and suffering hours of waiting patiently in the cream coloured hallway, you grew extremely bored again. With the loss presence of Doctor Blue, Doctor Yellow and Doctor White on your side, you felt yourself have the ability to eat a single chair by your own without any utensils needed. Your stomach growled in hunger again, even though Doctor Yellow had just given you a set of Fish and Chips a while ago, your stomach had growled loudly again. Like your parents always say, you have such a big stomach for a little girl.