𝒯𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝓉ℴ 𝓎ℴ𝓊

There you are again, sitting alone on the bench while sketching in your medium size sketchbook while your hand gracefully draw the scenery of the sea.

The smell of the salty sea run into your nose, which you found them relaxing.

Steven from afar, just watching you sketched the beautiful view of the sunset and its reflection on the waving water.

For these past few days, Steven began to notice your appearence in Beach City.

Everyday, he noticed you sitting on the exact same bench while sketching in the same sketchbook with the exact same pencil for the past 6 days.

Your beautiful (H/C) hair brushed onto your (S/C) skin smooth and softly.

To him, he had noticed you for such a long time but you never had noticed him, not even once.

He wasn't clearly sure if you basically ignoring his existence or you just really didn't know he was there all the time.

He just wanted to talk to you, but he didn't know why it was so hard to even interpere, he was afraid that you probably didn't really want any company and you just wanted to draw in peace, or you really hate people that greeted you for the first time.

It was clear that Steven is now confused to what he was feeling.

6 days, 5 hours and 19 seconds.

That was how long he had noticed you.

Everyday, every 3 in the evening till 6 in the evening, he will just stood there, watching every steps you took.

Picking up a pencil, draw once again, erased the mistakes, draw again, closing the sketchbook, left and came back again the day after.

Every single day, your routine had always been the same, as if you were stuck in loop.

He wanted to approach you so bad, but his anxiety and doubts were basically holding him back and just forced him to stay for 3 hours just to stare at your form.

He loves some things about you when he observed you from afar, he loves how you gracefully sketch on the sketchbook, your small hands holding cutely the bunny pencil you had, and softly erased the mistakes you made, he even loves when you pouted when you accidentally made smudges.

He loved those about you.

But he knew it will eventually took a lot of courage just to stand directly behind you.

He sighed in dissappoinment when he saw the clock reached 6 in the evening sharp and saw you packed your things and shoved it into your bunny tote bag.

He watched you as you left, watching you until your figured had dissappeared from his sight.

Maybe the day hasn't come to his way yet, so sadly, he walked towards his beach house with his hands were stuffed into his pockets.

Steps by steps finally taken, as he finally reached his beach house.

Surprisingly, everyone was there, talking like a big real family.

Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl, Connie, even his dad was there!

Is there any special occasion happening?

Without less care, Steven opened the door with some loud creak sound was heard, making the chatters died down and everyone looked at him.

"Steven. Why the long face...?" Greg asked, walking towards him.

Steven sighed in sadness before sitting on the couch with the others.