"Easy there big fella, don't squish her." Finn half joked as the Wookie bent down to hug Rey.

"He's fine. Ah, I'm glad you could all make it! How is Leia? Is she any better?"

Rose spoke first, "She is still weak and rests in her quarters most of the day but -"

"But" Finn interrupted, "that doesn't stop her from checking in on Poe and grilling his ass. When she is better, she wishes to see you at least once before her grandchild is born, oh, and um," Finn leaned closer to Rey so only she could hear, "She also wishes to see her son or at least talk to him once before the birth."

Rey smiled diminished a little, "That will be a difficult task. Come, come let me show you where you will all be staying for the week." Rey knew the relationship between Ben and his mother had not change after Leia was made aware of Ben's connection to Rey. She was not surprised Rey had taken his hand, for she knew Rey wanted the best for Ben. Leia, as his mother, knew Ben was still in there and being with Rey, Leia knew it was only a matter of time her son would come out fully and not just with Rey. After she had woken up, and the news traveled, Rey was being pleased, Leia was recovering and Kylo had permitted Rey to speak to Leia via communicator.

As soon as Kylo said it was okay, Rey used the communicator in their quarters and sought out Leia, ignoring Kylo's presence in the room. Leia and Rey had a pleasant conversation as Kylo worked at the other side of the room and when Rey cheerfully announced to Leia, she would be a grandmother, Kylo's anger and frustration made its way to Rey. Rey halted the conversation with Leia and addressed Kylo who was sitting at his desk with a data pad in hand. "What now?"

Kylo ignored Rey's question and continued his work. Rey continued her pleasant conversation with Leia but Kylo's strong feelings in the force overpowered Rey's contentment and she needed to know what was bothering him. "Ben?" Rey asked as Leia stood by.

Kylo sighed, "She does not need to know about the pregnancy."

Annoyed, Rey nodded her head to Leia and rolled her eyes in annoyance. "She is your mother; the grandmother of this baby and she needs to know."

"So she could ignore her grandchild?" Kylo seethed through his teeth. "Ah, perhaps so she can send him off to another galaxy while she goes about her business and forgets all about him."

"Ben!"

Kylo stood from his desk, gathered some things, and said, "I have work to do" as he left the room.

"Sorry, Leia, sometimes ... the conflict within him is too much." Rey apologized as Leia understood her son's resentment and greatly lamented it.

Meanwhile, Finn, Rose, BB and Chewie looked about the hanger and noticed most of the stormtroopers eyeing them. Some started inspecting the Falcon for any spy devices or unwanted beacons. "Is it always like this?" Rose asked.

"At the moment." Rey informed them. "They are very anxious to have a jedi and now rebels aboard their pristine ship." Rey looked up at where Kylo had stood but he was gone.

"Ma'am?"

Rey and her friends stopped as commander Mist made her way to them.

"Whoa, you're ma'am here?" Finn as Rose teased in unison.

Rey giggled and shook her head in annoyance, "Sometimes I am Ms. Rey, mistress, and my personal favorite, Mistress Ren." She turned her attention to the commander. "Yes, Commander Mist?"

"As you are aware, there are some rules your companions must follow. I shall show them to their quarters in the meantime while the luggage is inspected. Their weapons need to be checked in as well."

"No. You shall not inspect their belongings and shall respect them. They are no threat to the order at the moment as long as your people aren't stupid enough to seek it."

"I understand ma'am but the supreme leader's instructions -"

After months abroad the Supremacy and being treating coldly by all, Rey was fuming. Her friends were the only solace she had had in months and no one was going to ruin the good time her friend's presences had inflicted upon her. "The supreme leader," Rey interrupted with a harsh and commanding tone, "does not know my friends as well as I do and when I say to leave them be, you will leave them be. I assure you they are not here to spy on anything this regime is planning or not planning on doing. They are here for me and only me. Now, you go tell Kylo Ren to go stick his nose on more important business matters, commander."

The commander was taken aback by Rey's fierce personality, one she had not witness. Rey, to her, was a simple girl who happened to get into the supreme leader's head and bed. Not this commanding figure in front of her. "Yes, yes ma'am, as you wish."

"And tell him I changed my mind on dinner and require he be there tonight."

"Um, yes ma'am." Commander Mist took this as a chance to flee and ordered the end of the Falcon's inspection.

"I like this Rey." Finn laughed. "Are you saying we are having dinner with the supreme leader of the First Order or am I imaging such a thing?"

Rey simply smirked.