Routine

She knew it she had been pacing back and forth for at least twenty minutes; the regime already disregarded her as crazy and this was not helping her case. It had been five months since that lonely scavenger, with big aspirations, had taken the hand of one Kylo Ren. Kylo had promised her a new world, with a clean slate for both, presenting her the galaxy at her feet. At first Rey was reluctant and knew Kylo only wanted to attained power and bring the galaxy to "its rightful state" with murderous violence.

During that moment, after killing Snoke, Rey saw the light in Kylo's eyes, she saw her dear Ben. There was still a glimmer of light in him and only she could turn him back. With her influence, she knew Ben would be back eventually. In the meantime, Rey had taken Kylo's hand and accepted his proposal with the goal of creating only beauty and peace throughout the galaxy only for the sake of the people. Too many lives lost and too many lives might had been lost if the war had not come to a halt after she took her place besides Kylo. It was Rey who influenced Kylo to stop the war for a moment and create a peace summit and talks began to consequently stop the war indefinitely.

Rey had made a brief visit to the resistance only to assure them she was working on changing Kylo's way of thinking and to help in the war anyway she could but also to say goodbye to her beloved friends for the time being. The First Order, at first, did not take to kindly to her as she walked along their supreme leader abroad their ship. After an admiral had died violently by Kylo's hands, after calling Rey a rebel whore, everyone aboard knew to keep their opinions to themselves.

Rey was angry he had killed someone after he had promised to stop murdering but at the same time, she was grateful her soulmate would protect her, aboard the ship of her enemies, no matter what.

"Ma'am," a general had noticed Rey's pacing in front of the steel doors that led to the strategy room, "Will you be joining the meeting?"

Her feet finally stopped, and she nervously shook her head in response. "I was – I was admiring the hallway." Rey gave a nervous chuckle, "Very shiny and pristine, top A maintenance workers you have here. They definitely deserve a raise."

The brown-haired general eyes looked at her over from top to bottom, "Uh, yes, we try to keep everything clean."

"General Huang, has the meeting started?" Another general approach them while she eyed Rey curiously.

"Ah, General Costa, you're just in time. I believe we are still waiting for our supreme leader."

"Would," Rey silently interjected, "would it be alright if I sit in? I won't be part of the meeting and you can all pretend I am not here." Both generals looked at each other and Rey knew they were thinking she wanted to spy on the meeting and report back to her friends. Even with the cease fire and all, she would always be an outsider to them, "I need to talk to Be - I mean the supreme leader about something and I know he has other meetings after this. I don't really know how long this meeting will take but if I could just wait for him inside."

After an awkward silence between the three, General Costa nodded and forced a smile in approval. What else could they do, say no to the supreme leader's girlfriend? As soon as Rey entered the room, everyone went silent. Dirty looks were surely given to her, but she paid no mind as she took her seat at the far end of the table, away from everyone. Rey squirmed nervously in her seat and took a deep breath; she was too nervous and knew Kylo would feel it and that was the last thing she wanted at the moment.

"Excuse me, um, Ms. Rey?" A blonde-haired man, with a grey vest and khaki pants, with a monotone voice asked, "Your order ma'am?"

Confused, Rey looked around and then pointed at herself, "Me?"

"Yes, ma'am. I am taking drink orders. For the meeting?" The man noticed Rey's confused look, "When meetings are long, they send us interns to bring you guys snacks, drinks and anything to make the meetings a little tolerable. The generals usually send me to StarDroid."