Announcement

Author's Note: I am glad to say a sequel will be coming soon. I kept thinking about Rey and Ben's twins and a lot of scenarios came to mind, before I knew it, a story had taken place. I want to elaborate more on the dyad's new ruling empire and of course, on their new journey as parents. Thank you all for the support this story has gained and hopefully you will follow Rey and Ben some more. Here is an insert from the sequel, which I still need to name. 

"Hello." A stormtrooper unit greeted the twins as they walked pass them.

The twins looked up and waved in awe. "Han!" Jade's eyes widened. "Look at the symbol!"

Han's eyes widened as his sister's when he realized the Stormtroopers were from the greatest squadron in the galaxy. "HI!" Han shouted as he waved at the unit in amazement.

Stormtroopers were now given the option to join and were scattered throughout the galaxy for good use. Some officers in the ranks were given the task to guard the new Jedi academy in Takodana. Eclipse Troops is what they were called and every child in the galaxy dreamed of joining the elite unit. They were set apart by a small moon symbol on their white uniforms and each member had special, grueling training by The Knights of Ren and at least two master Jedi. From a standpoint, they were the finest troops throughout the galaxy.

"Hey, little ones." They unit continued their greetings.

"Jade, did you see that? They said hi to me!" Han's enthusiasm grew.

"They said hi to me!" Jade retorted as she crossed her arms and puffed her chest out in annoyance.

"Come along, children." Their escort spoke before the twins could begin their bickering.