#(28)An unrevealed Truth

Start from the beginning

There comes no answer.I slowly head to his room when my heart feels an immeasurable peace  seeing Shahid on the prayer mat. I take a deep breath and take my steps to my room to say my prayer. All on a sudden, a thought crosses my mind.

Wait.How is Shahid sitting on a prayer mat? He is unable to wake up from his wheelchair!

As soon as I turn myself towards his room,I see Mr Gateson wearing Shahid's long outfit in front of me.

"It's  YOU?" I say with a frightened voice.

Mr Gatesson quickly takes out a gun of behind his cloth and says with trembling hands,

"Miss Rahman,I  have  no grudges with you.... Tell me the solution of the mystery  of the diary and...and....the name of Dark Detective Agent...Yes,his name is written on the diary...tell me and I  will spare you".

"Mr Gateson ? How could you? How could you do these? You were the cheif officer DDUK! YOU BETRAYED!
I will never tell you what's my father's name is!"

"FATHER? WHO IS YOUR FATHER?
WAIT....DON'T TELL ME DARK DETECTIVE AGENT IS YOUR FATHER?"

"YES,He is!"

"You have to die...you have to die...then....you will face the same consequence ...now I get it , Miss Rahman..why you have such a detective mind.you are the daughter of that rascal who kiled my father........NO,WAIT ....you will die after you solve the puzzle...you can't  die before saying your Father's name..." his trembling voice is more frightening than his gun.

He has placed his gun just one inch above my chest and if he shoots right now,I have to bend just three inches down,still my shoulder will be injured..

"WHY ARE YOU SILENT? WILL YOU TELL ME? OR I....I WILL KILL YOUR BROTHER!" he quickly breaks my thoughts.My mind sticks at Shahid's name.

"Shahid...WHERE IS HE? I WILL TELL YOU....BUT DON'T TOUCH HIM... "

"He is in the room,he is unconscious.Just do as I  say..."

"Fine,first I have to pray...My praying time is passing...you let me pray..I will tell you the puzzle "

"Pray? " Mr Gateson gasps and spat on the floor with a disgusting voice. Then he starts laughing weirdly for a moment which fires my veins with anger.But I control it with my hands gripped.

"Mr Gateson ,I  said I want to pray."

After holding himself, he says,

"Are you a fool? Or you are trying to make me fool?"

" I am not trying to make a fool.I will just pray simply and then we can talk."

"Fine.Pray with your heart.But listen to me clearly, if you even try to do a little cleverness, trust me I will not wait a second to pour this bottle of chemical on your brother....he will die as  the same way your father died," he says with hateful eyes where evil dwells.

"I need to use the washroom for Wudu (Ablution) ...."

" Fine...use that washroom " he says pointing his finger towards the washroom of living room.

I walk slightly to the chair where a towel is put.His gun is still at the exact point of my chest. Without making any hurry , I enter the washroom.

I hurrily sprinkle some water on my face to wash my worries.It's feeling like someone has put a stone on my chest. I try to mutter all the duas , coming in my mind .I remove my hijab ,after doing Wudu, I feel a little bit better and I try to concentrate on Praying. I fold the hijab again on my head as it was before. For Mr Gateson , I still can't open it.