Street fights

Camille pov

So then I drive to the alley where I used to street fight. I haven't been here in years.

So I walked in the alley and I also had a hood on so no one would see me. So then I watched this one guy fight and he was really good. So then the fight was over the referee said,"who wants to go against the champion?" Then I just raised my hand and the referee looked like I was joking.

Then I just climbed over the rope thingy and just said,"I'm not kidding."

So then I took off my hood and then a few people recognized me I guess.

Years ago I was called "sweet innocent badass." Not the best name but I was the best girl fighter there.

So then they introduced our names and they didn't say the guys names. so then the bell rang so it was time to fight.

I smirked and then the guy ran up to me.

Ha typical.

So then he was gonna punch me but I dodged. And then I punched him straight in the face.

I heard a bunch of oohs and ahs. the guy in the hoodie looked like he got mad so then he tripped me and he got on top of me and started to punch me.

Then I kneed him in his little place and then he groaned and then I got on top of him and then I whispered in his ear saying,"you're punches are weak." then I started to punch him and then he tickled my sides a little and I moved and then he started to push me until I punched him in the jaw and then he tapped out.

I won!! I haven't won since wow a long time.

So then I saw the guy and it was Abel?!

Natalie pov

So the reason that we left Camille by herself was that we all went to find Carter.

So then we tried to track his phone but it was too hard. But then we got a signal and then we saw a van and I saw the driver.

It was Louis?! It's a good thing that no one uses this freeway anymore cuz this freeway is gonna be like a war.

So then Louis saw me and he looked panicked. So then the driver Cameron was driving really close to the van and then Nash and Matthew for on the roof of the car and then jumped on their van.

So then Me and Jasmine car jumped and we opened the van door and see something we didn't expect.

It was Carter and Leslie kissing?! Omg!! This is so not gonna end well.

But then all of a sudden I hear a ticking sound and I find out its a bomb. Then j yell,"CAMERON!! MOVE THIS VAN AWAY NOW!!!!" So then I yelled to Nash and Matthew,"WE GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE THERE IS A BOMB!!"

So then all of a sudden I see that no one is driving the van?! Freaking me and Jasmine and the guys are here and the car is on autopilot going like 110 mph.

Then when we were gonna jump off the van exploded and we all flew and then we all fell and then i blacked out. The last thing I saw were people running to us.

A/N: ok this is the last chapter and don't worry I'll make a sequel. so yah