Our first fight

Camille POV
I woke up I'm a good mood! Idk why I'm just so happy to see my boyfriend! Huh boyfriend? I like that. So then I decided to get ready. So I went into the shower and when I finished I decided to put on a red crop top with some shorts and my red converse. So I decided to straighten my hair. And I had a gift in my bag but u was gonna bring it when we come back to our house. It's kinda sunny again. So I told Carter to pick me up in 10 minutes cuz I wanted to hang with him. So 10 minutes later he honked his car and I went outside. It's so nice today! So I went in the car and he looked at me and said,"you look beautiful today."

Carter POV
I feel like I'm forgetting something today but idk what is so when I was gonna remember I saw Camille. So I picked up Camille and she looked so beautiful today. But I don't want any guys staring at my girl. So she decided to go to IHOP. So we got there and when we got there a waiter came up to us and he looked pretty young. So he looked at Camille and said,"let me escort you to your table." So they started walking ignoring that i was there. She's prob hungry. So we went to our table and she was already looking at the menu. So then when we ordered the waiter kept staring at her. Grrrr so i said,"CANT YOU ALREADY TELL THAT SHES TAKEN NOW GET OUT OF HERE!!!!" So then he ran off and Camille looked at me.

Camille POV
Why would he do that?! Whatever so I grabbed Carter's hand and left. Of course I left money and we drove to his house. So I didn't really want to talk bout what happened. So we were just talking but it was kinda awkward. So then it was like 5 and yeah. Then I asked him,"what happened this morning?"

Carter POV.
Right when she said that I was thinking bout this morning and got mad. "Well cuz that guy was staring at you trying to flirt you up!!!" Of course I would get pissed. So then Camille said,"well he was being friendly. He want flirting!! Stop being so jealous over nothing!!"

Camille POV
He's so stupid sometimes! So then he said,"of course I'm jealous but idk maybe cuz your a slut then you wouldn't think he want flirting! Your wearing slut clothes and idk why I even wanted to date you!!" Right when he said that it broke my heart. I had tears coming out of my eyes and my clothes were not even bad. My crop top only showed a little of my belly button but I didn't reveal my boobs or anything. And my shorts were like mid thigh and my gosh! So I guess to him I'm a slut. I had tears coming out and he felt bad. Then he said,"Camille I...." I said,"drop it I'm out of here. You know what it's over." So I closed the door from his house and I whispered to myself,"please stop me. Please stop me." When he didn't I ran home. When I got home i started crying and I fell asleep. What a great day. And what's worse. Today was our one month anniversary and he forgot.