I miss you

Camille POV

It's been a week since we broke up and I keep getting like 10 calls and 20 messages from Carter. But then he sent this one voicemail that made me feel guilty. And I'm sorry that I missed our one month anniversary.

From carter: (it's a voicemail)

Babe, I'm sorry for what I did. I know I shouldn't have called you something so vile when your so beautiful. I'm so sorry. I wish I could take back what I said.

When u heard that I feel so bad even though its my fault. Fudge I'm going soft. I'm usually never like this. I joke around and now im sad. So then I got another call from and decided to answer.

C-Camille

R-carter

C- hello

R-hey um can I talk to you?

C-um sure where?

R-the park where we always go.

C-ok I'll see you there.

R- Kay later bab-- I mean Camille.

C- ok later.

He almost called me babe. I just hope he's ok. Oh who am I kidding he's probably broken but I'm worse but I'm trying to get better. So I decided to get ready. I just got an oversized sweater, leggings and some combat boots. So I walked to the park and already saw Carter there. He couldn't see me yet but I can hear him talking to himself.

Carter POV
I'm just waiting for Camille to show up. I just hope she doesn't stand me up. I wouldn't be surprised if she did. It's my fault that we broke up. I just wish that I could go back in time and not get jealous. I just hope that she could take me back. Then suddenly I hear,"maybe you can." I turned around and it was Camille. She looks beautiful but she looks so sad. Her eyes are red from crying and she looks like she hasn't slept. I feel the same way.

"Hey did you hear what I said?" Then she said,"yeah I did." I was kinda embarrassed and then I said,"sorry." Then she walked up to me and sat down on the bench. Then she looked at me and said,"it's ok Carter." Then I said,"no. No it's not. I said things that I should never say to someone as beautiful as you. I felt so bad about that day and i lost you that day. In my mind I was the biggest jerk in the whole wide world. And I'm a jerk for forgetting our anniversary." Then she was quiet and didn't say anything. I was gonna leave until she grabbed my hand and gave me a hug. It was kinda hard for her since she's pretty short but I hugged back.

Camille POV
When he said all that I was thinking bout it. He feels so sad but he was gonna leave. So I gave him a hug but it was kinda hard for me since I'm short. So then he said,"will you be my girlfriend again?" Then I looked into his eyes and said,"yes." Then his eyes lit up and he kissed me. Fireworks exploded. Also there were rainbows and unicorns everywhere!!! HEhe I'm weird like that. So then we walked back to my place and he said,"tomorrow is gonna be fun!" I said,"why?" He said,"you'll see." I was gonna say something but he fell asleep and so did I. What a day. 💁