Crayons has returned

A/N: if you don't know who crayons is than find out yourself. Hehe

Camille POV:
So we were all at the mall and crayons has returned. Eww she even looks more like a slut. Why would people sell even shorter clothes or did she cut them. Ok so then Carter was in front of me and said,"what do you want Leslie?" She laughed and well as her crew. Eww they sound like dying dogs. Then she said,"you of course. But I need to get that little bitch out of the way." Then everyone got in front of me. Then one of the girls tried to pull Natalie's hair and oh no. Something's gonna happen.

Natalie POV
Eww crayons has returned. Then when she wanted Camille out if the way we made sure Camille was safe. Then one of the girls pulled my hair. Oh hell nah. I started to punch her and she scratched me really hard and some blood came out. Whatever and the I started pulling her hair and some of her weave came off. 😂😂😂 Then Nash looked at me with concern and he kissed me. Hehe. Even when I'm pissed he makes me calm.

Carter POV
If Leslie wanted Camille he had to go past me. So I blocked her punches cuz I don't hit girls. So then she pushed me and she went straight to Camille. Oh no. I tried to get up but I think I hurt my shoulder. Then Leslie pulled out a knife and stabbed her stomach. Then Camille started to fall to the ground until Cameron caught her. Oh my gosh!!! I ran to Camille and I said,"keep your eyes open! Don't close your eyes on me." Then Camille said,"at least your safe." Then he blacked out. So then Cameron carried to to the car and we drove really fast to the hospital. So I yelled,"MY GIRLFRIEND NEEDS HELP!" Then a doctor ran to us and took her to the emergency room. I hope she's ok.