Booty!!!

Camille pov

All of a sudden while I was on the roof the wind was blowing really hard and I was kinda scared.

I mean are Carter and Cameron still looking for me. I hope so.

Then the wind was blowing so hard that I was slipping of the roof. I was screaming and then I almost fell until I held on to the little pipe thing.

The I was screaming for help and then Carter said," oh my gosh Camille what are you doing up there?" Then I said,"oh ye know trying to find a unicorn." Then he said,"was that where you were?" Then I yelled," no Carter I was at Narnia!! How get me down cuz I'm terrified of heights."

Then he was trying to take my hand but he was too far. Then he was climbing out the window and then he said well yelled, "if your afraid of heights then why are you on the roof?"

Then I yelled,"shut up Carter and get me the fudge down!!!" Then he said,"ok ok. You know you're pretty sexy when your mad."

Then u yelled,"IF YOU DONT GET ME THE FUDGE DOWN THEN ILL BREAK UP WITH YOU RIGHT NOW!!" So then he said,"ok ok sorry."

Then it started to rain really hard and the pole was really slippery. So then Carter was right near me and then he was trying to get me down until he touched my butt by accident.

Then I yelled,"hey keep your hands away from that?!" Then he yelled,"BOOTY!!" Then I said,"if I fall and die I'm giving all my stuff to Natalie."

Then my hand let go of the pole and I fell but then Carter caught me. Then he said,"thank goodness you're ok."

So I didn't know that he was standing on a branch and then he slipped and then we both fell and Carter was screaming like a girl. So then Carter landed on the grass and I was on top of me.

So then we stood up and we were like soaking wet. So then we looked at each other's eyes and we kissed. It was my first kiss in the rain.

So then we both looked at each other and smiled. so then Natalie said,"whats going on-?" Then she looked at us and said,"damn trying to not interrupt you guys is hard." then she turned around and then she hit the door.

So then we laughed and said,"I'm down!!" Then Nash came out in some boxers and and a cape. So then he said,"ive come to rescue my princess." then he looked at me and said,"hey what are you doing on the floor princess its dirty." Then she groaned and said,"a door hit me."

Then he carried her and then they started to run around the yard.

Then me and Carter laughed and then we kissed and then he lifted me up and we ran around and then we looked at Nash and he was shivering from the cold and Natalie was just laughing.

He's gonna get sick tomorrow.

So then I was with Carter and I said,"im glad to be back." Then he said,"me too princess me too.