Painting rooms is fun!!

Camille pov
I woke up on the couch with Carter holding my waist. I sit up a bit and I see all the other couples looking all cozy. Most of them are in the floor but whatever. ;)

Then everyone wakes up besides Carter and then I yelled,"CARTER!!!! WAKE UP!!!" Then everyone laughed while Carter had a panicked look on his face.

Then he put me over his shoulder. I pounded his back but nothing worked. Then we were near the pool. I said,"don't you even-" and I was cut off by falling into the freezing cold water. I decided to play a little trick. Ok I can hold my breath for like 5 minutes and I think he'll try to "rescue" me.

Then all of a sudden I feel someone grab my waist and then he said, "camille?! Are you ok?!" Then I opened my eyes, smirked and dunked him underwater. Then he pouted and said,"don't do that." then I kissed his cheek and got out of the pool and I was freezing. It's January, it's 50 degrees outside and I'm wet. Great. Then Carter gave me a towel and then he carried me upstairs. Then he left and I went to take a shower.

I took my shower and got dressed I something comfy. I got in my sweats and a sweatshirt. Then I went downstairs and said,"ok time to eat!"

So then for some reason Carter, Matthew and Nash wanted to cook. I remembered the last time he cooked it went wrong. So I went up to Nash and said,"watch Carter so he doesn't burn the house down." Then he laughed and nodded. So me and the girls and Hayes were just sitting and we were all bored. Then we were just talking and then I hear Matthew saying,"foods done!!!"

Then I looked at the table and I was shocked. There was pancakes, bacon, eggs, sausage, and some waffles?! Then I looked at the guys and said,"this is amazing!" So then I have Nash and Matthew a hug and then I kissed Carters cheek. Then he pouted and said,"what no love for the cook?" Then I giggled and kissed him on the lips and we both smiled.

Then Natalie said,"id hate to break this moment but I'm starving!" So then we all sat down and ate like animals. What we were hungry ms we are gonna need energy. when we finished it was time to work. So The girls went to the room they wanted while their boyfriend carried the paint. Me and Carter didn't paint my room cuz it was already colorful. It was purple and had some unicorns on it. So we are just gonna watch the couples. Ok first Cameron and Vanessa. then I got on Carters back and we went upstairs.

Vanessa pov
So me and Cameron went to the room that I picked. And Cameron had the paint. I decided that I wanted my room to be pink and white stripes. I know it's girly but I'm girly.

So then Me and Cameron put this huge white sheet on the floor so paint wouldn't get on the floor. Then I said,"ok lets get started." So first Cameron got a gigantic ruler so we can line it out for the stripes. it has to be even.

So then when Cameron was done I got the pink can of paint and Cameron got the white one.

So then we started. And we out on gloves. It was difficult that we had to not mess up. But then Cameron almost messed up and then I threw some pink paint at his white shirt and he have me the "bruh" look. Then I giggled and said,"you almost messed up." then he threw some of the white paint on my face.

So then I grabbed my paint brush and smeared the paint all over Cameron's face. And I started laughing. Then he grabbed his paintbrush and painted my clothes. I made a shocked face and then he painted my face.

Then all of a sudden Camille and Carter come in and Camille says,"hey the paint is for the room not for your face." and then she laughed and so did we. Then when Camille left Cameron took his paint and he painted my butt. This guy. 💁😒

Lucy pov
Ok so me and hayes went to the room that I picked and hayes got our paint. My room is gonna be red and I'm gonna write quotes on it like follow your dream and when all else fails eat pizza!! And a unicorn!! Good thing I can draw!