Surprise?!

Camille POV:
While we were at Cameron's house me and Natalie were just talking bout Nash well she was. She has an insane crush on him. I'm surprised he hasn't noticed yet. So meanwhile Nash and Cameron were standing up just talking. Then Carter and Hayes were playing video games. Typical. So me and Natalie got bored so me and her decided to sneak up on Nash and Cameron. I got on Cameron's back while Natalie got on Nash's. Boy did she look happy. So Nash and Cameron were surprised but held us so we wouldn't fall. Cameron said," well hello there? How'd u get here?" I said,"Oh you know flying!" He laughed and we looked at Nash and Natalie. Then they ran off with Natalie screaming.

Natalie's POV:
So I got on Nash's back and he laughed and said hey and smiled. His smile just gave me butterflies. I said,"hey." Hey that's all I say! Then Nash smirked and in my head I was like omg something's gonna happen. Then he started to run and i was screaming saying ahh don't drop me and then he stopped and said,"I'd never drop you or let anything bad happen to you." Then he smiled while I blushed. Then he started to walk with me still on my back. Yeah I still like him.

Camille POV:
I was still on Cameron's back and he said,"I'm hungry." So I was bout yo get off until he said,"stay on my back I'm gonna try to multitask." I knew it wasn't gonna work cuz he gets distracted. So while he was making a sandwich I almost fell. He caught me and gave up multitasking. So I made him his sandwich and was happy. This boy. So I went up to Carter and Hayes and watched their game and carter paused his game and then Hayes said,"Dude why'd u do that I almost won!" I laughed at how childish he was and then Carter said,"I have a surprise for you guys." That moment Nash and Natalie came in and then there was a knock on the door. Carter smiled and opened the door and this girl.

Dude this girl was a slut. She was wearing a tank top that doesn't even cover up anything and she's wearing a skirt and u can practically see her butt. Then her high heels and her popping her gum. Then Carter put his arm around her saying,"guys meet my new girlfriend Leslie." I was shocked while she looked me and gave me a dirty stare and smirked.