Chapter i dunno ❤️

Harry PoV
I just cleaned Ron up. He wasn't talking to me he was so embarrassed that he couldn't speak. But I decided to break the silence. "Do you now know how it feels ?" He looked at me in suprise. "W-What do you mean ?" "Was it a good experience to let go in front of someone ?" He was looking at me weirdly but answered. "It was really weird and I didn't like it". "Good it was a punishment for you because how you acted towards Dr-Malfoy in the past few weeks" I hope he understands it. I was waiting for him to scream or to just protest but..he just Nodded. "Thank you for cooperating Ron" I said with a small smile. But something surprised me. He came up to me and...hugged me ? I hugged back. He had a rough time here.

Draco PoV
I was at my Dorm room. I missed Da- Harry. I missed Harry. I haven't really seen him but I also needed time for myself. My past got me and I just didn't know how to cooperate with it ? I just didn't know what to do anymore.
I was stressed so I did the only thing which seemed good enough. Go to Severus.
But I hesitated. Is it a good idea ? Or should I just go and help myself with it..I don't really know.
-small time skip-
So I end up in front of my godfathers office. I don't exactly know why I chose this but..I did.
I knocked after minutes of spacing out.
Why was I so nervous ? I shouldn't be her-
"Oh Hello Draco is everything alright ?" He asked softly.
Did I mention that Snape was actually really nice and soft ?
"I wanted to ask if I can come over for a tea ? A little t-talk maybe ?" I said while my voice was shaking. He nodded. I sighed in relieve.
"Come on in dray" he let me inside of his office and I sat down on a little couch near his desk.
He came back with 2 cups of tea. One being slightly more child like but I didn't mind at all. "So little one what's on your mind ?" Severus said in a Monotone Voice yet it was Soft and loving. "I'm scared.." I finally said.
Snape PoV
After Draco said that I was kinda shocked. "Why are you scared Draco" he didn't even want to look at me. "I'm scared cause I have Nightmares and My father is in them..what if he comes back ? What if he gets me out of school ?!" I saw how much he freaked out. So I went to him and hugged him. "Draco he won't come back and even if he tries I will do everything to protect you okay ?" I was telling the truth I will support and protect him. "Even my Little side ?" He whispered. "Of course dray I love both sides of yours and I will protect both of them" then it hit me. Geez you are stupid. "Do you wanna be little..dragon ?" He slightly nodded. I smiled at him. He's so innocent when he's small. "That's alright dray. Come we go into my dorm room" (so for example behind his Office is a dorm room with like everything. A big bed, a bathroom, a TV, small kitchen so yea. And that's basically it I hope I don't confuse too many people here xD)
So we went there and i told Draco to lay on the bed. I made a little Closet for him and his stuff for cases like these. I got a Diaper. A onesie with Dragons on them, a little green Paci and some of his stuffys. I saw Draco laying on the bed babbling about something. After I changed him I went to the kitchen to make a bottle for him. When I came back I saw Draco cuddling with his stuffys and a Paci in his mouth on the bed. The sight was adorable. We sat down and I gave Draco the Bottle. "Mowie pweasee unwle sev" he gave me the puppy dog eyes and I couldn't resist. I put in a movie and we began to watch it. Halfway through Draco fell asleep. It was like 2 pm or something so I decided to make Lunch for when he wakes up.
After one hour Draco woke up slightly whining. I was already finished with the lunch. I went to him and picked him up. "Hey little one how old are you ?" He put up 2 fingers. Good. "Does my little dray need a good cuddle to fully wake up ?" I asked him in a soft voice. He nodded and faked a yawn. "Wes i neews awot of cuwwls" he said in 'tired' voice. I laughed lightly. So we cuddled and Draco buried his face into my neck. It was so adorable. We sat on the bed for good 5 Minutes when he broke the silence. "Sewi ?" He asked with light red cheeks. "What's wrong buddy ?" He looked down in shame. "I newd a chwange" he looked so sad and disappointed. "Oh dray I'm proud of you that you used it..good boy" Draco looked confused but then he began to smile widely. "Weally ?" He asked me. "Yes Really Dray" I said while smiling. I changed him and then we had Lunch. When we finished we both sat down and had a little play time. While Draco played with his stuffy and blocks. I corrected some homework from the students. It was getting late so I helped Draco to clean up. "Draco do you wanna stay with uncle sev tonight ?" He nodded like there was no tomorrow. I smiled. "But you have to bath okay little one cause if you don't you will be a stinky baby" his eyes widened. "I is not a stwinky bawy" I held back my laugh. "A bath it is then" he smiled. We both had a bath. Well let me explain Draco got a little excited and splashed the water everywhere and so here I am now soaking wet cause I bathed a kid. Good thing it was already late and we can go to sleep.
I'm tired. I laid Draco on the bed and I laid beside him. He cuddled me and fell asleep. After a few minutes I was out like a light.

So I hope you liked the chapter it's pretty shitty xD but I didn't want y'all to wait too long I know it's annoying so yea and I got some nice comments which made me write again ^^
I know the last chapter wasn't the cup of tea for some of y'all so I will stop if it made you uncomfortable ❤️
Thanks for reading this book it makes me so happy that people actually enjoy it ^.^
1069 words ❤️❤️

And also if you have any questions feel free to ask I actually like answering questions ^^