Ur Kidding, Right ?

_Dream_

'USELESS LITTLE BRAT AGAIN....AGAIN WHY DO YOU KEEP PISSING URSELF LIKE A LITTLE BABY ?!UR 9 YEARS OLD FOR MERLINS SAKE' Lucius Malfoy screamed At the Young Little blond Boy infront of him. He didn't show any less madness at the boy when he began Sobbing. This was the Worst Day ever Because After a Minute screaming at the Little Kid he Held his wand out and then the Pain began. 'CRUCIO' Luicius said out Loud. The Poor Boy couldn't hold back his screams and he even cried more. Why was his Father doing this after 5 Minutes of pure horror he couldn't stand up in fear his dad woulddo something to him like this again. 'did you learned your lesson Son ?!' He asked with a little Anger in his voice. 'Y-Yes Father' Little Draco replied. 'Good Boy' He said nearly to himself and Draco had to clean himself up again. But this was when his Mom came home from a Meeting. 'Did you wet yourself again Draco ? Really i think you need to learn your lessson with  little spank' Little did she know that the poor boy just had the crucio spell behind him. Then she started spanking him with the brush and-

_End of the dream_

Draco Woke up in fear because someone had touched him he then realised it was Madame Promfrey who looked At him with Pity. I wanted to ask why she woke him up but then he Felt the all to known wettness against his Skin. Tears filled his eyes as he looked down on his lap he didnt want to look in her Eyes again. 'Draco i deal with the Bedsheets you can go and take a shower.' He looked her and nodded slowly. he took some clothes grabbed A towel and went to the shower. 

-After the shower-

He saw Madame Promfrey standing in the front of him with the bed Next to her clean. 'Sorry that i wet the bed miss i can clean the sheets next time' Draco said while he was blushing like mad. 'Its alright Darling i think I have a solution for the Problem, First you gonna get a room by yourself so you wont embrass yourself infront of the students and second-.' She pulled a thing out that looked like a- A DIAPER ?!

'I am Not gonna wear it' i said a bit harshly. 'Honey i dont think you want to wake up in the middle of the night because the bed is wet do you ?' she asked him Eyebrows raised. 'No Miss' He said as a Tear rolled down his  cheek Of course Madame Promfrey saw it so she hugged the boy while quitely telling him that everythings gonna be alright. 

The Poor boy cried on her shoulder hiccuping after a while. soon after that he fell asleep on her shoulder. She waited for the Potion master to arrive. After 10 minutes doing some paperwork she heard the Door open and saw Severus walking in. 

'Whats Wrong Poppy did something happen' He asked as she saw Ms Promfrey. 'I cant say no but i cant say Yes, The poor boy had a nightmare and an accident we cleaned him up and i had to put a Pull-up on him so he wouldn't be so ashamed when he wakes up but i dunno what we can do he seems to feel the pain he gets in his dreams also in reality, Not a good sign.' she explained it. The potion master didn't know what to do with the kid. 'I think he needs someone to look after him i would want to just regress him for a bit so he can learn the Potty training again and the trauma would be gone we can give him a better Childhood but its also risky we should ask dumble-' She wanted to continue but Snape imprupted her. 'Not Dumbledore you know as well that he doesn't like the slytherins' He explained to her. 'I Almost forgot about this Problem' She sighed. 'Why do you hate each other so much ?' Typical Hufflepuff he thought. 'Leave it we have other Problems got it ? we have to find a caregiver for Draco or at least someone who can look after him.' That was a Problem and they didnt know how to fix it. They needed a solution as fast as possible and they also have to keep it as a secret that they want to regress Draco from his Father and from the Dark Lord if that comes out were dead. What have I got myself into again. 

Severus sighed loudly and even Poppy looked very stressed what they didn't Know was that draco was Havin the same nightmare as before. The Boy cried out for someone who could help him against his Father but there wasnt a chance. 

'Why is this happening to me' Was draco's last thought before he fell into a dreamless sleep.

T.B.C. 

I FINALLY UPDATED THIS !!! 

Im very sorry to everyone who is enjoying this but i try to update more often because i have holidays Rn and i can do something else besides Studying :))))) 

AND WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW THANKS FOR 1200 Reads i didnt know that so many still like it even though my Spelling isnt the best but wow thank chuu all of you and if you want you can ask some questions i will answer them or y'all can say what i should put in because i don't have much ideas for this book but yea i'll update soon, Promise♥

830 words♥♥