Oh no...

Draco and Snape drove to Hogwarts again. then Draco heard Snape talking to him. „Draco you know that I need to tell that every teacher that ?" Snape told him. Draco blushed so hard. „I know it's embarrassing For you but we need to talk to Dumbledore. You know he needs to know everything about the students.." „Yeah, I know" Draco says, tears began to fill his eyes...

Snapes Pov,
Me and Draco arrived in hogwarts when I heard someone Crying.
It was Draco who's crying but I don't know why...
„Draco...?" I ask him.
„i- i will get Pu-Punischment..."
He sobbing. „From...?"
„from my father..." he cried.
„Why.." i ask him worried.
„Because when i can't control my bladder I will wet myself In the front of everyone I don't want that" he Says quietly. „ come Draco we need to go to Dumbledore.."
We went to Dumbledore's office.

Draco just stood there with red cheeks. I knocked on the office.
„Come in" I heard him saying.
Me and Draco stood there in the front of Dumbledore.
„Oh serveus.., Draco.... take a seat." Dumbledore began to speak again.
„So boys were is the problem ?" he ask
Snape told him everything...
„What are we doing now ,sir ?"
„I don't know but I think that you and Draco have a good relationship to each other" he smiled at Draco. But Draco looked away... Snape sigh. „It's okay it's only to embrassed for him If its okay I think the best is it when Draco will sleep in your home because in the dorms it isn't so easy because of the kids you know how mean they could be.."
He smiled sadly.
„If it's okay for Draco..."
„Yeah I think so..." he was happy not to go to the others.
But Snape got me out of my thoughts. „Are You alright you are smiling so widely and you never smiled that hard before..." Draco knows he got red on his cheeks but says that, he is alright. „If you say so... and Draco please go to your dorm and pack your things and then I will come and pick you up in 10 Minutes I need to talk to Dumbledore." Draco just giggled and went to his dorm and before he close the door he wispered „see you later.."
Dumbledore and Snape were talking.
„So why do you need to talk to me alone..?" Dumbledore broke the silence.
„Its because what if the wetting Problem doesn't stop.."
Snape asked with worry in his voice.
„So he wont like this but then we need to try pull ups..."
„Fine But we need to try that it's not happening all the time."
„By the way I need to go. Draco will be waiting for me so Dumbledore have a nice day.." Snape told him
Then Snape closed the door
And goes to the slytherins dorms but there....

_500_Words_
Nothing more but edited.