How does it feel?

Ron PoV *Devilish smirk*

When I woke up something felt weird but I couldn't really figure out what it was so I just shrugged it off.

I stood up and changed into my uniform. The feeling was still there when I went into the great hall for breakfast I was kinda worried then I saw Hermione and Ginny talking to each other. 

'Hermione what are you doing here I thought you don't have any classes today' I said with a confused tone. She looked me in the eyes 'I don't but I have to eat eventually don't I ?' I mentally facepalmed myself and smiled at her. She is really cute- Woah no don't you dare Ronald you can't just have a crush on one of your bestie...My Thoughts were interrupted when someone entered the Hall.

wait- 

What is Draco doing here isn't he supposed to be in the hospital wing ?! I let out a huff of annoyance but just went and started to eat everything I saw. We had Charms nothing happened in that class it was really boring tho. 

I just stared at my notes which I just took. Finally, the class ended and we had a free lesson but then we have Potions and Snape wasn't in his best mood. I also think he hates me now even more but I really can't figure out why...Well, I don't care.

I went to the common room to see Hermione sitting there with Ginny. They got really close in the past few weeks. I sat down next to them and we began to talk about Charms, Hermione was curious about it, After a while, I've decided to speak up. 'Do you know what is up with Snape ?' Ginny looked at me. 'I also thought about it something seems to piss him off he looks at you like he wants to take his wand and put a spell on you...What did you do Ron ?' I just stared at her. what did I do wrong ? I didn't do Anything wrong...did I?  

'RONALD !' Hermione screamed. I jumped at the loud noise. Why was she screaming? 'You have potions in 5 minutes Hurry up you have Snape' I stared at her in shock and ran out of the common room. Shit shit shit shit. How could I forget that? We have potions with the snakes.

once I went inside everyone was staring at me. I quickly Apologize and sat down. I spaced out. '..So Weasley ?' my thoughts were interrupted by the teacher. 'I uhm..What ?' Everyone started laughing and I put my head down in shame. 'Tsk Pay attention next time 5 points from Gryffindor' He said.  I just sighed. All of sudden I felt a twinge in my bladder. F*ck I should have gone to the toilets I will wait till the end. I looked at the clock which was hanging there. I have to wait for 1 hour !? I don't think I can hold it for that long...

~30 Minutes later sorry I'm lazy *-*~

I couldn't really sit still. snape was getting really annoyed by it. I raised my hand we are supposed to do in the book. 'What is it Weasley ?' he asked annoyed already. 'Could I please use the bathroom ?' He looked at me surprised but it changed into a little smirk (you couldn't even see it tho). 'Well did you do the stuff in your book ?'

'...No' I said.  'Well then you know what to do and then you maybe can go' He said looking into a book. 'but sir its really urgent I-' I tried to tell him. 'What? Are you on your period or something ?' Everyone laughed at the response but quickly shut up when they saw him glaring at them. 

I was so focused on holding that I didn't realise Snape standing behind me looking at my notebook finding it empty. 'WEASLEY I TOLD YOU TO WRITE IT DOWN' i got scared and jumped at the sound of his voice. 'I-I Can E-Explai-' But before I could even finish I heard a hissing noise and something warm coming from under me. 'SH*T' I thought. 'Oh so Weasley you can't write anything down AND you are not able to hold your piss in ?' Goyle laughed. I looked around to see the Gryffindors with mixed looks on their faces. Disgust, sympathy, smirks and sad smiles. I could feel everyone staring at me. 'Weasley go to madame Pomfrey' Snape said disappointed. I grabbed my stuff and ran out of the room. I felt something wet rolling down my cheeks. I shouldn't cry at something like this. 

When I came to the hospital wing I took of my jacket and put it in front of the wet patch. When I went inside I could see Harry standing there and Madame Pomfrey. They were talking about something I couldn't really figure out what it was. I looked at madame Pomfrey. 'What's wrong Mister Weasley ?' She asked me with a warm smile. 'I-I need a new pair of pants' I stuttered out why in the world does Harry have to be here ? 'Why do yo- Oh okay kid in a second' i stood there awkwardly I couldn't look at him. After awhile Harry spoke up. 'How do you like it ?' He said while chuckling. 'what do you mean' I asked him confused. 'I meant your pants comfortable now little one' He said in a mocking voice. I rolled my eyes. 'Shut up Potter'. a Little Later Madame Pomfrey came back. 'Kid take those' I took the pants out of her hands but something fell down. 'a-a Diaper ?! I don't need one !' I said loud everyone was in class so no one could hear me. 'But you can't wear your underwear they are dirty so you take it and put it on...' i tried to argue but it was pointless. 

Hey, Beautiful Human beings <3 Another chapter is here. currently working on another one hope you like it.

991 Words *-*