Drarry time

This does not include smut

When Harry walked into the Hospital wing his anger was replaced with a soft smile as he looked at the little sleeping boy.
It didn't take long and Draco began to whine a little.
„What's the matter little one ?" Harry asked softly.
„Huwts" Draco Said with a lisp.
„I get Madame Promfrey okay ?" Harry replied.
„Don't go pwease" Draco whined. He didn't want Harry to leave him here. He will get lonely when he's not There.
„But I have to go babes or do you want to be sore all day long ?" Draco shook his head at this.
„Exactly" with that Harry went to find Madame promfrey. Draco was alone.
He just sat back and thought about what had happen in the past few days...he couldn't really describe it. He felt loved by Harry and By Professor Snape. He never really felt it before but he liked this feeling a lot.
After awhile he got pushed out from his thoughts by a door cracking open. Harry's is back. "You're Back" Draco smiled.
"Yes dragon Madame Promfrey is with me" Harry said after looking him into the eyes.
He kissed his forehead.

"Hey there little one, where does it hurt Mhh ?" Madame Promfrey cooed when he pointed at his head and tummy.
"Okay we get that solved little one just a second" after Madame Promfrey did her thing she excused herself to help in Dumbledores office.
So here he was cuddled up with Harry.
Soon enough Draco fell asleep again and was quietly snoring.
Harry couldn't stop smiling at this view. I couldn't believe they were enemies once.
He looked so adorable. Harry got up and saw a Paci (Dummy) bear they're bed. So he grabbed the Paci and put it in Dracos mouth. He couldn't help but coo at this.
Harry looked at Draco once more before he got himself ready and laid next to Draco. Soon enough he was out like a light and dreamed about their future together.
When he was awoken by the door slamming shut he saw Snape standing there.
He sat up and began blushing hard. "It's fine potter it really is" Snape smiled- WAIT HE SMILED SOMETHINGS WRON- "Potter !"
"I also have emotions so please be quiet Dracos asleep"
Soon enough Draco woke up by the strange noises and Whined.
As Harry shushed him he began to open his eyes. As soon as he saw Snape his eyes widen and he began Blushing.
Snape sighed. "Draco it's fine" Draco calmed down a bit.
"So how are you ?" Snape looked at Draco.
"I'm okay I have a headache tho"
"Well I hope you get better soon huh" Snape responded with a sympathetic look on his face.
"Ehmm... what will happen to Ron and Hermione ?" Harry asked calmly. "We thought about something it sounds weird but we know that It will both ne affective..so Granger is suspended for 3 days and has to clean in the Girls dorm rooms. Weasley has to go and take extra lesson once and 3 times detention and also has to clean but at the boys dorms." Draco giggles a little when he though about weasel cleaning up. Snape cooed a little at this. "so boys make sure you enjoy the rest of the afternoon and hopefully I will see you tomorrow okay ?" "Yes, sir" Draco only nodded Snape didn't mind that.
When Snape was gone the two boys were alone again. The silence was good but also a little awkward Draco then cuddled into him.
Harry held him tight.
All of sudden Draco spoke up. "I'm sorry..." he felt guilty for what he did.
"Huh ? You didn't do anything wrong what are you sorry for babyboy ?" Harry asked confused.
"I'm sorry for all the years that I teased you and made fun of you i never wanted to do that." He sniffled. "It wasn't even my idea my father told me that you would go here and I should bully you..I'm so sorry Harry" it took abit but soon Harry understood it all.
"Oh dragon I'm not mad really even if you did something it doesn't change you as a person..you are wonderful and no one can change that. We all make mistakes and that's fine okay ?" Draco nodded still the tears in his eyes.
All in one it was a good day and they couldn't wait for school tomorrow and something funny will definitely happen..

OMGGGG I'm so sorry pls don't hate me 😭😭i just didnt had time..but I updated I had a writers block and it took long enough but now I'm back and I hope I update more do you like this chapter ? What do you think will happen tomorrow in class ?
🧸780 words🧸