I'm fine...

~Chapter Twenty~

Kimi's POV

When we arrived at the tower they knocked on the door and we waited for permission to enter.

"Come in." The anbu opened the door and motioned for me to enter first. As I walked in I noticed Suzume sitting in a chair looking down at the ground.

"Kimi, will you please come here." My gaze went from Suzume to the Hokage, he was sittingg at his desk giving me a worried look. I made my way over to him, walking to the front of his desk as he gave me a sad smile. I bowed and as I straitened up I saw that his eyes were glaring at my hand, I moved both of my hands behind my back. He held out his own hand and I was heaisitant but cooperated and placed my left hand in his. As he examined the bandeges he let out a sigh and relesed my hand.

"Is this all she did?" I nodded and moved my hands to my sides, he gave me a dissbelieving look. He turned to the anbu and spoke.

"Will you please take Miss Ashitoa to her parents and tell them what she has done, explain to them that Suzume may not be allowed to become a ninja at this moment. The counsle and I must discuss what has occured."

"What?!" Suzume stood with tears in her eyes. The anbu that brought me here took hold of her arm and escorted a begging Suzume out of the room. I stood there shocked, looking at the closed door. The Hokage stood and walked over to me, placing a hand on my sholder.

"She made her choice. Sh-"

"She made a mistake! I'm fine, please Hokage, let her be a ninja... Look my hand isn't bleeding any mor-"

"That is not for me to deside! The counsle must make a descision on wether or not she can become a ninja." I flinched back at his tone, he began to pace the room.

"She attacked one of her comrades. You are as much apart of this village as she is, she let her anger cloud her judgement and now she must pay for her actions. That is the end of it Kimi, please understand that she made her choice." I stood there glaring at the ground as he finished his speach. He came to me and wraped his arms around me in a warm embrase.

"Why did you lie to me?" I looked up suprised that he saw through my little fib. He sighed and pulled away, walking back to his chair he grabed his pipe and lit it.

"Shikamaru told us everything, from when she stabed you to when u cut your hand trying to block another one of her attacks." I hung my head in shame, but looked up to him in confution as his words sunk in.

"Us?" As soon as the word left my mouth two figures poofed into the room and before I could turn around I was being crushed into a massive bear hug.

"OH KIMI! Are you ok?! Did she hurt you badly?" I looked uo and saw a very frantic Gai, He was already crying... 'Oh kami..'

"Gai please put her down before her wound starts to bleed again." Gai nodded to the Hokage and set me down on my feet.

"Yeah, don't crush her." I turned my head and saw Kai-Kai standing there glaring at uncle Gai, he looked to me and smiled as he walked past Gai. He hugged me but not as tightly a Gai-Gai, I wraped my arms around him.

"I'm happy you're ok." As we pulled away from eachother two more people poofed into the room. We all turned to see Ibiki-sensei and Asuma standing there, I smiled as tears started to pool my eyes. Asuma was the first to pull me into a hug, holding my head to his chest.

"I knew you were strong.." As we backed away from eachother Ibiki cleared his throght.

"May I talk to you alone?" I looked to everyone else because I didn't want to be rude and they all nodded, I turned to Ibiki and smiled. He walked out of the room with me right behind him. As soon as the doors closed he picked me up in a warm hug. I try to wrap my arms around his torso and fail, so I hug as much of him as I can.

"How's your stomack?" I sighed and backed away letting my arms hang by my side.

"I'm fine Biki-kun, Promise." He smiled softly and shook his head.

"I know you are kid." He ruffled the top of my head as he walked by, I huffed and fixed my hair while following him back into the room. As we came into the room they stoped their conversation when the Hokage looked to me.

"Kimi, I need to speak with them." I nodded and said my goodbyes then teleported to the acadamy.

~~~~~

As soon as I was at the acadamy I was tackled to the ground by Kiyomi...