The Girl Behind The Mask (Naruto Fan Fiction)

~Chapter One~

Name- Akimoto, Kimi

Age- 5

Date of birth- May,14

Hair color- Black

Eye color- Blue

Older Brother- Akimoto, Kiyoshi

Age- 10

Date of birth- January, 18

Hair color- Black

Eye color- Hazle

Rank- Genin

Father- Akimoto, Jin

Age-34

Hair color- Black

Eye color- Hazle

Rank- Ambu

Mother- Akimoto, Keiko (Died giving birth to kimi)

Age- 28 when she died

Hair color- Black

Eye color- Blue

****WARNING****
Some parts are not ment for younger
Kids read with caution

~~~~~

Not too long ago, a nine-tailed fox suddenly appeared. Its tails lashed out smashing mountains, and sending tidal waves crashing into the shores. The ninjas rose up to defend their villages.

"Hold the attack and wait for the Fourth Hokage!"

"it's getting closer, don't let it get near the village!"

One shinobi faced the nine-tailed fox in mortal combat. He sacrificed his life to capture the beast and seal it in a human body. This ninja was known as the Fourth Hokage.

~~~~~

*Konoha 5 years later (summer)*

Kimi's POV

Today daddy's' suposta be coming to get us! I'm so happy to go home so I can play with my dollies!

"Kimi, you can pack later, dinners done now come and eat." called Aunty from the kitchen. She's not my real aunt but thats what Kiyoshi and I have always called Itachi's and Sasuke's mommy.

"Yeah, last one downs'a rotten egg!" Sasuke hollered over his sholder already getting a head start.

"HEY!! THATS NO FAIR SASUKE!" I yelled while dropping the sun dress that I was packing on the ground and running after him.

"Woah! Calm down you two. Where's the fire?" Kiyoshi said while Itachi picked up sasuke by the back of his shirt making him stop right before he could get to the dinning room.

"Yoshi! Ita-kun! Your back!" I yelled while jumping on Kiyoshi's back.

"HEEY! Itachi put me DOWN! I was gonna WIN!" Sasuke complained, then he pouted.

"Well, now everyone wins." Itachi said smiling. Then started to walk to the dinning room with a grumpy sasuke tosed over his sholder.

Sasuke glared at me cause he really was going to win if it wern't for Itachi, I just stuck out my tongue. Itachi puts Sasuke in a chair before aunty comes through the door carrying the soup that she made for dinner.

"Itachi, Vasili its good that you're back in time for dinner. How was training?" Aunty asked as she gave itachi and vasili a hug and a kiss on their cheeks.

I jump off of vasilis' back and take my seat across from sasuke. He's pouting even more when his mom said 'training'. He was mad cause this year aunty promised me that sasuke would take me around the village and we can play with the other kids instead of him watching itachi and vasili training and me staying with her, shoping and cooking.

"If you wern't here then I'd be with them, training!" Sasuke wisper/yelled at me from across the table.

"Well if you wern't a..a stupid face then we could actualy have fun and play with the other kids! But NOOOOO we had to get chased after by your girlfriends." I wisper/yell back.

'If it wern't for him and his stupid girlfriends I could have gotten a swing. But as soon as we get to the park, we have to run right back out!! Those stupid, stupid faces.' I think to myself as Mr. Uchiha just came through the front door.

"Honey? I thought you were working late?" Aunty said while getting a hug from uncle uchiha.

"Well, that was the plan. But I ran into someone and desided to come home a little early." Uncle said. He then kissed aunty on the lips.

"Ewwwww.." Me and Sasuke said together as we scrunch up our faces.

Then someone laughed by the door. We all turn to see who it was.

"Daddy!!!" I cried as I jumped up from my seat and ran to him.

"Kii. Hows' my lil'girl?" He asked as he picked me up and hugged me.

"Hey Dad!" Vasili said as he came and made it a groupe hug.

"Hey boy. How have you bin?" He asked Vasili as he put me on the ground.

"I've bin good, can we stay for dinner? Its already done." Asked Vasili jabbing his thumb over his shoulder towards the food.

"Yeah, daddy pleeease?!" I ask giving him my best puppy dog face.

He gave us a closed eyes smile. "Of corse we can stay!"

~~~~~

During dinner uncle and aunty convinced daddy that we shouldn't be traviling at night. So all the kids were told to go to bed while the adults talked.

"Good night daddy! Night uncle and aunty." I said. They all say 'Good night' back as sasuke,itachi,vasili,and me walk up stairs to go to sleep.

Third Person POV

The children are asleep and Mrs.Uchiha just put away the last plate in its place. She went to go join jin and her husband in the living room. As she was sitting down Mr.Uchiha desides to ask the question thats bin in his mind all summer.

"Dose he know about Vasili?"