New Friends

~Chapter twelve~

Kimi's POV

I stayed there for an hour before I got bored and desided to finish reading the file at home. As I made my way back to the village I saw Naruto and Sakura talking. He aperantly said something wrong because the next thing I see is Sakura punching Naruto in the face, sending him straight to the ground.

"That HAD to hurt." Naruto was passed out as Saukra did a little hair flip and left. I sighed as I went to go see if he was ok.

"Naruto?" He didn't replie.

"Naruto!?" He still didn't say anything. I crouched down and started to poke his cheek.

*Poke*

Nothing..

*Poooke"

Still nothing..

*Poke, poke, poke, pok-*

"Mmm..." He squinted his eyes at me but they soon grew double their origonal size as he relized who was poking him. He jumped up and sqwished me in a bear hug.

"KIMI!! WHERE HAVE YOU BIN?!?"

"N-nar-uto can-n't bre-athh!"

"Oh heheh sorry kimi-chan." He set me down on my feet and hugged me lightly around my waist with my arms around his neck.

"I wosen't feeling well so I stayed home. But I'm feeling better now." I smiled at him as we moved away from each other. I looked over his sholder and saw that Sakura was now arguing with Ino. I sighed as I looked back to Naruto. "So you wanna tell me why pinky desided to hit you?" He rubbed the back of his head and laughed a little.

"Welll, I told her that Sasuke is a emo loser and if he realy loved her, he wouldn't push her away all the time and he would run TO her not AWAY from her. She didn't like that too much." I laughed as I rememberd that Sasuke was stuck in a tree because they wouldn't leave him alone.

"You wanna go get some ramen!?!"

"Sure. Race ya, there loser hasta pay!" With that Naruto and I started to race to Ichiraku's. We ran past fan girls, fan boys, Kiba, Hinata and Shikamaru but I still beat Naruto there. As we ate he told me what Iruka-sensei taught them today and about the graduation test is two days from now and how the day after the test we get put into teams and who he wants to be on a team with (me,Kiba,or Sakura.) and the person he really really dosen't want to be on a team with, (Sasuke). Naruto ate about nine bowls of ramen while I ate only four. What? I'm a growing girl, I need to eat! We were just walking out of Ichiraku's when a couple or older kids bumped into Naruto and didn't even say 'I'm sorry'. I turned around and yelled.

"Hey!" They looked back at me, then to Naruto and back to me with out a single word.

"Arn't you going to apoligize?" I narrowed my eyes at them as they looked at each other and then glared at us.

"Why would we apoligize to that?" The one in the middle of the groupe asked pointing at Naruto. My hands curled into tight fist as a growl escaped from my lips.

"It's ok Kimi, lets just leave." Naruto tried to grab my arm but I quicly moved and droped my purse as I teleported behind the one who spoke and held my kuni to the assholes neck.

"Why, because I asked nicely and I am very impacient. So don't make me ask you again." I wisperd in his ear loud enough for only him and his friends to hear. They all murmmerd an 'I'm sorry' to Naruto and I teleported to his side. I glared at the teenage boys.

"Leave, now." A few gulped and they all left, some a little faster than others. I turned back to Naruto and smiled at him.

"So want me to walk you home?" He grined at me and shook his head yes. I grabed his hand as he gave me directions. Soon we were at his door and we made plans to eat ramen again sometime soon.