Graduating

~Chapter Seventeen~

Kimi's POV

As the classroom slowly began to fill back up I could feel Kiyomi's eyes on me. I turned my head slightly toward her.

"What?" She opened her mouth just as the door opened again. We both looked to see who it was. Sasuke walked in glaring at the ground with his hands in his pokets, he had what looked like a couple drops of water on his chest to anyone else they would assume that he took a drink from the fountain but I knew what they really were. I quickly looked to the table not wanting to see his face. 'It's not his problem, he doesn't need to know.' I felt a poke to my side and squeaked, I hate being fucking ticklish! I glared towards Kiyomi, she had one eye brow raised and was smerking at me. 'Oh Kami..'

"Your ticklish?" My eyes widened and I shook my head no. "Oh I'm soo going to use that against you. But that's not why I poked you, what did Sasuke say to upset you so much?"

"Nothing." She looked at me like I was stupid. I sighed 'I just met this girl and she can already see that I'm upset..dam.' "I'll tell you later." She nodded.

"Alright class, take you seats. When you finish you can go eat lunch and when you come back wait in your seats for us to call you into the other room for the next part of the exam." He went around the room passing out the writen part of the test and sat down at his desk. 

"You may begin." I fliped the paper that was placed infront of me and started on the first problem.

~~~~~

I stood when I was finished and walked up to Iruka-sensei and placed the paper on his desk. He looked up at me and smiled. "I guess the Hokage wosen't joking when he said you were smart. You may go, just be back in fifteen miunets ok?" I nodded and left the room. As I waited for Kiyomi to come out of the academy, I pulled out another ciggarette.

"You shouldn't be smoking, it'll kill you." I didn't bother turning around, I knew that voice all too well.

"Almost everything we do can kill us at one point or another. Why not enjoy the little things." Sasuke walked infront of me and pulled out my drawing pad. I glared at it.

"You droped it in the weapons shop. The old man gave it to me, to give to you." I took it from his hands and took another puff from my ciggarette, turning my head away from him so the smoke didn't get in his face. As I looked back to him I relized he was scowling at my ciggarette. I sighed, tossing it on the ground, I put it out.

"Better?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"Hn.." I rolled my eyes and let the wall behind me hold most of my weight. We stood in a peaceful silence as I looked towards the sky.

"And what might you two love birds be doing?" We both tensed a bit but soon relaxed. I looked to Kiyomi and glared. 'Love birds? HAH! Yeah right, he's more like a brother. A very stupid, emo, jerk-face, brother.' She shrunk back a little while placing her hands up in serrender.

"Where did you wanna go eat? Or did you bring your own food?" She pulled out a brown box and smiled. I nodded and stood up straight. I looked over my sholder as me and Kiyomi walked away and waved.

"Later Duck-butt." Kiyomi giggled next to me and pulled out another box. She smiled as she handed me the red box with beautiful white roses with black stems painted all over it.

"I figured you didn't have one because I haven't seen you with one so I made this for you." I smiled and hugged her.

"Kiyomi, it's beautiful, I love it. Thank you." She waved me off and opened her own box to eat. We sat down under a tree close to the academy. Kids were already walking out of the academy and taking their spots in the same area were we sitting. As we ate we talked about stupid stuff that has happened to us, how we've spent our past birthdays and my lack of knowledge on boys, bringing us to what she realy wanted to know. I looked to Kiyomi, she had this look on her face, I knew she wasn't going to stop untill I told her something at least. I sighed and she giggled and clapped her hands, turning her body, she gave me her full attention.

"Long story short, he wanted to know what happened after I left a few years ago.." I looked up at her and let me tell you, she looked pisst, really really pisst.

"WHAT THE HELL?! That didn't tell me a DAMN thing!" I rolled my eyes and glared at the people who were looking at Kiyomi like she was crazy, She is but that has nothing to do with them.

"Look it's not that I don't trust you, I just- it's kinda personal and hard to talk about.. but I'm not doing anything after this and if you want, I'll tell you when we're in a less populated place, ok?" I gave her my puppy dog eyes, she folded her arms over her chest and pouted.

"Fine, but you owe me." I jumped up and hugged her, repedeatly thanked her.

~~~~~

We walked back to the academy and sat down in owr seats. Most of the class was gone, well everyone except Naruto. He looked like he was freeking out, I sighed and looked toward Kiyomi. "Hey could you do me a favor?" She closed her eyes and nodded, I smiled.

"Could you go distract Iruka so I can help Naruto?" I wispered in her ear. She had a confused look on her face for a second but when she turned her eyes to Naruto her features softened.

"That's two you owe me." She stood and walked toward Iruka. I took this chance to teleport next to Naruto. He jumped and almost fell out of his seat, I quickly grabed the front of his jump-suit and saved him from falling on his ass.

"K-Kimi, what are you doing?" I rolled my eyes.

"I'm helping you, now what problem are you on?" He was speachless for a second but soon shook his head.

"Number one." I sweat droped. 'Oh Naruto..'

"I need you to write exactly what I say ok?" He nodded and waited for me to speak.

"Read the question to me, quietly."

"What is chakra? Explain what it is used for." I nodded and looked toward Iruka and Kiyomi, was she crying? Iruka was holding her, his back towards us, she looked at me and winked. 'That sly bitch!' I smerked and gave her a wink back. I turned my attention back to Naruto and smiled.

"Chakra is the moulding of the physical energy present in every cell of the body and the spiritual energy gained from exercise and experience. Chakra is used for any ninjutsu, genjutsu, and dōjutsu technique." As he wrote down everything I said, I looked back to Kiyomi, she looked like she was having truble with her mission. I looked back toward Naruto and frowned.

"I'm so sorry Naru-kun but I can't help you any more. I know you can do this." I smiled and hugged him. As I walked back to my seat, some of the kids came back into the classroom. Kiyomi took this chance to walk back to owr desk. She looked at me with an un-spoken question. I nodded and placed a finger on my lips. Naruto got up and walked up to Irukas' desk and placed his test down. He looked at me and smiled before he left. Iruka-sensei pulled out his clip board and read the first name out loud. 

"Kimi, Akimoto." I got up from my seat and walked out of the door. Following Iruka-sensei to another room where two other ninjas sat at a long desk. Iruka-sensei took the seat in between them.

"Ok perform a clone jutsu." I did the handsighes and poofed a clone of myself. We smiled at eachother and she poofed off with a wave.

"Good job Kimi. Now can you transform for us." I nodded and changed into Iruka-sensei. After they made sure that everything was right I changed back.

"Ok, you are now offically a gennin. Congratulations Kimi." Iruka-sensei handed me a blue head band with the leaf simbol carved in the middle of the metal plate. I bowed and as I walked out of the room I placed my new head band in my coat poket.