It's About Time

~Chapter Seven~

Kimi's POV

As we poofed into lord hokage's office we saw that the entire councle was here. I gritted my teeth because these old men where ass holes I don't care how mean or rude that sounds its true! I was snapped out of my hateful thoughts by lord hokage.

"Vasili,Kimi. We," Someone cleared their throght. We all look to one of the councle members.

"We have decided that enuff time has passed and we think it is time for you both to do your part in this village." The old man looked like he hated the idea of us becoming ninja. This made me smerk, I looked to lord hokage and bowed with brother.

"Thank you lord hokage." I smiled up at Vasili. He ruffled my hair.

"Heyy!!" I had to fix my hair, again! He just laughed at me and turned his attention back to the hokage.

"When do we start the acadamy?"

"You are not going to go to the acadamy. Asuma, what do you beleave his rank to be?" Lord hokage asked. Asuma smiled as he looked at Vasili.

"Father I beleave Vasili to be jonin rank."

"And you Ibiki? What about our little Kimi here?"

"Hey! I am not THAT little." I pouted and brother bent down to my ear.

"Whatever you say midget." I gasped then glared at his smiling face.

"Kimi is atleast chunin level," I smiled up at him. "but," 'But WHAT?' "She has never bin on a mission, and has never had to work with someone her own age. So she should be in the acadamy." I stood there open mouthed as I staried at him. 'What the hell?!' I thought to myself.

"Ibiki do you honestly think she should be in the acadamy? You said it yourself that she is chunin level. so why can't she just be a chunin?!" Brother was yelling at Ibiki-sensei. As much as I hated to admit it, Ibiki sensei was right.

"Brother it's ok. I'll go to the acadamy if that's what it takes to become a ninja." I looked to the hokages' smiling face.

"That is all we needed to talk about, your senseis' will tell you the reast of what you need to know. You are dismissed." We all bowed.

"Hai, Lord hokage." We all poofed back to the training grounds. When we got there, Asuma and Vasili went to their side of the grounds and Ibiki-sensei and I went to ours.

"Sooo when am I going to the acadamy?" I asked as we walked to our side.

"Tomorrow." I stoped walking and looked at him as my eye twitched.

"Tomorrow? I'm going to the acadamy TOMORROW!!" He stoped to face me. I kinda sorta started to freak out. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Because you are already ahead of those snot nosed kids in the acadamy. You shouldn't worry." 'Awwwww Biki-Kun thinks I'm better than them.' "Don't look at me like that." He started to back away.

"Aawwwwwww!" I hug/attacked him and we fell to the ground. "BIKI-KUN YOUR SO SWEET!!!!" He chuckled and hugged me back. I got off of him and helped him up, well I tried to help him up. I'm not that tall so he had to do most of the work. After that we did our regular training.

We were there for at least seven hours. I was huffing, trying to get air into my lungs. Ibiki-sensei worked my body to its limit. Asuma and vasili left about an hour or two ago because vasili had to meet his new team.

"Alright, you've done good kid." He said as he patted my head. I smiled up at him. "Wanna go get some dumplings?" My smile turned into a huge grin.

"Of corse!" I giggled and we made our way to the dumpling restraunt.

~~~~~

After we ate some dumplings we went our sepreat ways. I was walking on the streats because now I'm not a 'secret' anymore so it didn't matter if people saw me. I turned a corner and was practically ran over. The person was bigger than me so they didn't fall to the ground like I did. I landed on my butt with an oof.

"Watch where your going will ya?" I looked into the onyx eyes of a dear old friend. Those eyes, the eyes of my childhood that I haven't seen or talked to in six years.

"Ki...kimi?" He looked like he's seen a ghost. Well I guess he kinda has, everyone was lead to beleave that the Akimoto clan were all dead. We were snaped out of our little reunion by something screaming out in pain. I look over sasukes sholder to see a group of girls running over towards us. I smerked as I look back at sasuke.

"I see you have all your girlfriends still." His mouth opened slightly but then looked toward the girls as they were coming closer and closer. I sighed.

"You can run ya know. Thats why you have legs." I could tell that the only reson he wosen't running for his life was because he thought I was dead and now I'm here. Sooo I desided to teleport away, without the stupid smoke, on to a near by roof top. I looked down at sasuke he was looking all around him to see where I was. 'Heh stupid uchiha, he would never think to look up' I thought as he looked to the girls screaming "SASUKE-KUN!! OH SASUKE!!! YOUR SO CUTE!!!" 'uhh ewww!' I giggled as he ran away from the stupid fan girls. 'I didn't think I would see him so soon and I didn't think he would remember me. I meen I do have my black mask covering everything but my eyes and even then my bangs sometimes cover them and I'd have to shake/toss my head to the side to see.' I thought as I made my way back home. 'Tomarrow will definetly be fun.'