"So, you get Bella something for her birthday?" he asked and I nod before I take a sip of my drink. 

"Bella doesn't like much, so I got her a bunch of soap," I said with a chuckle. He chuckles and nodded in agreement. 

"Come on," he said as he stands up. I chuckle as I follow him, grabbing her gift on the way before we go into her room.

"You think she's up?" he asked and I shrug my shoulders.

"If she isn't she's going to be," I said as I opened the door loudly. 

"Happy Birthday Bells," we say. She looks at us with an embarrassed smile. 

"Guys, we agreed on no presents," she said as we set the presents on her bed. 

"Bells, you should know good and well we don't listen to you," I told her as I touched her shoulder. She grins at me, making me chuckle. 

"Audre, I know that I could've easily picked better words, but I was so scared, and I didn't want James to hurt you or Charlie so I had to leave as quickly as possible. I'm so sorry, so sorry, I don't want you to be mad at me anymore, please Audre," Bella pleaded. 

My eyes softened at the sight of her as I brushed her hair from her face. The Cullens stood around the hospital room watching us with small smiles. Bella's parents had gone home to pick up some things for Bella, leaving me to look out for her. Not that they had to ask. 

"Bella, you're a fucking maniac," I said with a chuckle before I pulled her into my arms. 

Her shoulders shook as she cried, rubbing her back in small circles. I look over and see Edward standing off to the side with a small smile as he stared at Bella.

"I know," she says as she cried.

"But please, if you're going to do something dumb, send a text first or something," I told her. 

She laughs as she cries as she hugged me tighter.

"Okay," she mumbled before I pull away from the hug. 

"I love you Bells," I told her and she smiles.

"I love you too Audre,"

"At least mines not wrapped," Charlie says as he hands her a digital camera. She smiles. 

"Okay, this is actually kind of great. Thanks, Dad," she says with a smile as she fingers the camera. 

"Goes with this one from your mom. We coordinated, well she coordinated me," he admits making me chuckle as he hands her a wrapped gift. She opens it to find a scrapbook. 

"To put pictures in, record your senior year-- man senior year. How'd you two get old so fast," Charlie said as he pats my shoulder shaking it a bit making me smile. 

"Not that old," Bella says. 

"I don't know, is that a wrinkle?" I asked as I inched closer to her face. Her eyes widened as she raced over to her mirror to check, which made me quirk an eyebrow. 

'Why is she like this?' I chuckled in my head.

'Hell if I know' Adrea laughed.

"I'm just kidding, here," I said as I handed her, her gift. 

"Not funny," she says, taking the gift making me chuckle. 

"Soap, 7 bottles of soap, and 3 body scrubs" she questioned. 

"Hey, 7 different fragranced Dove Liquid Soaps, and Tree Hut scrubs. Who doesn't like soap Bells?" I said with a shrug. She rolled her eyes, pulling me into a side hug, resting her head on mines.