2.0

*this chapter will probably be pretty short

****

The Cullen's all stood around each other early morning, looking to the TV that reported more and more killings in the Seattle area. I made a mental note to check up on my witch friend when I had the chance. She should be able to protect herself, but still. 

"It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they're repotting. Quite a few more. They're undisciplined, conspicuous," Jasper spoke. He stood behind, with his arms crossed as I stared at the TV waiting for more news. 

"It's newborns," Edward said. 

"What, like, new vampires?" Bella asked. 

"They're in their first few months after the change," Edward said briefly. 

"That's when we're at our most uncontrollable, vicious, insane with thirst," Jasper explained. 

"And at their most vulnerable, any person with enough experience with newborns can control them by promising them something, anything," I said as I held back a small smirk. 

"Someone's creating an army," Carlisle said making me look over at him before I sighed and pulled my phone out. 

"Now we're definitely going to Seattle," Emmett said with a small huff, his body suddenly vibrating in excitement, the drum of a fight flowing through his veins.

"An army of vampires?" Bella asked, a bit in disbelief. 

"Regardless of why they were made, if we don't put a stop to them the Volturi will. I'm surprised they let it go on this long," Carlisle said, his arms crossed, a look of worry on his face. 

"Maybe they're behind it. In Italy I read Aro's mind, he wants me and Alice to join him. He knows we'll never choose him as long as our family is still alive," Edward said with an irritated look on his face. 

"An army could solve that for him," Jasper said glancing over at me. I uncross my arms and my hand came down to take hold of his. 

"I wouldn't be surprised if the 'them' that hunter mentioned, was them," I said pointing at the TV. 

"Hunters?" Edward asked and I nodded. 

"If the hunters were after Bella, then that could mean that they decided to team up with these newborns and that this time, of all times, they weren't lying just to get a rise out of me," I said as I rubbed my eyes in frustration. 

"And if I'm right, we won't stand a chance," I said looking around at the Cullens. They eyed each other with worry as I smirked, fear and a rumble of excitement surging through me. I turned to look at Jasper, who bit back the smile I saw coming to his face, as I leaned forwards and kissed him softly before I was released myself from his hold, smiling at him softly as I pulled my phone from my pocket. 

"At least, not alone," I said before I tapped on the number and then began to walk out the backyard, closing the door when I left. 

"Hello?" I heard a voice say. 

"Hey Aunt Lydia, we may have a problem,"

****

The sun was setting, and my old pack would be here in 2-3 days since they wanted to travel on foot. We had a friend at a delivery service, a supernatural friend who would send their things that should arrive later today, which gave me the responsibility of receiving everything, me being the only person perhaps besides Uncle Charlie and Bella that they trusted. They had a house out here, a huge one which was required to fit everyone in the pack. The reason for it is because when my family and I  would visit Uncle Charlie, they didn't like the idea of me being essentially by myself, especially before my training was complete. Once I'd told Aunt Lydia about the problem, I heard everyone start to bustle, with hoots and hollers being sounded on the other side of the call.