"You're cunning aren't you?"

"I must have embodied my character from the drama so well..." he smirked as nuzzled his nose to Kong making the younger close his eyes as a small giggle escaped from his lips.

"Wait, so this is the get even that you meant?"

"A-huh," Arthit proudly nodded as he hugged Kong's body closer. He's about to say something when a pair of lips landed on his lips which caught him off guard.

"Kong-" and another peck.

"You can't be the only one pulling this trick you know," Kong whispered as he tilted his head to the side and kissed him again.

Arthit can feel Kong's lips tremble over the cold night breeze making him nibble it a little, he then cupped his jaw as he continued to devour the younger's lips, making Kong part his lips in the process. A soft moan escaped from Kong as he felt Arthit's hand going lower his butt, giving it a soft grope.

"Shit!" Kong felt his knees weaken over the touch as Arthit held his body tighter.

"You're really good at this Mr. Superstar," Kong whispered as looked into Arthit's eyes. He wiped away some water droplets on Arthit's forehead as he pushed his hair to the back.

"Oh you're so handsome, have I told you that already?" his randomness made Arthit chuckle as he pecked on his lips again.

"You're playing around with words but your other hand is playing around as well, khun Kongpob," Arthit teased. That made Kong bit his lower lip as he was about to pull away his other hand that is currently tracing the lines along Arthit's abs but the actor stopped him as he let his hand flatly lay on his body and that sent shivers down Kong's spine.

"We are not doing anything unless we're both ready, Kong. That's one thing I can assure you of," Arthit whispered. He can clearly see hints of inhibitions on Kong's eyes and he knows to himself that he's not ready to do it with Kong, so why rush? He knows that Kong is still conscious so he'll wait until he's confident enough with everything.

"A simple touching will do then?"

Kong's eyes widen realizing what he just said.

Why must I always say things that are supposed to stay in my mind?!

"Shit I'm out of here, don't reply!" Kong can feel his entire face burn out of embarrassment as he removed Arthit's hands from his body. He tried to take a step back only for Arthit to hold his wrist and pull him back to his arms, one hand holding Kong's wrist, the other hand on Kong's lower back. His lips just right beside Kong's ear.

"Yes, simple touching will do," Arthit's voice went one note lower as he whispered on Kong's ear making the younger gulp. His eyes widen when a soft kiss landed on the tip of his ear. Kong failed to see the sly smirk on his lover's lips.

Is this man using the scenes he learned from his drama on me? Because damn it is working.

Kong can feel something happening down there and nope, he's not here for it. Well, not yet.

With all the courage and self-control that he can muster, he pulled away and pushed Arthit before he started swimming away from the actor, his feet causing a lot of water to splash on Arthit's face.

The sudden reaction from the younger made Arthit laugh hard as he watches him swim towards the other end of the pool. Arthit can only shake his head in disbelief. This relationship surely has its charm... and it is mostly made up of Kong's charm and he is surely here for it.