Thirty-Three// The Final Kill.

I stare at him as he smiles mischievously towards us. How can it be Zayn? He said he wouldn't hurt me and he talked to me. He was sweet and beautiful. He's shit now; he's a big pile of shit. He fooled every single one of us. He was so sweet and caring. I was blinded by lies and that's something that never gets past me.

"Why?" Niall asked, "We were your friends."

Zayn chuckles, "The devil doesn't have friends."

"You fooled us!" I yell, "And you played the people who actually loved you!"

He walked but I put my hand out stopping him. "Emma, love is for fools sort of like you. That's why it was so easy to get past everyone."

"I'm going to kill you and Hannah both," I roar, feeling my insides build with fire. "You deserve to die after what you did to Harry and everyone else here!"

"I see that your powers are taking over your mind..." Zayn says, smiling, "this is why your memory was gone. Harry triggered every ounce of energy you had and you were dangerous. But let's see how good you are now."

"What do you mean?"

He looked over to Hannah with a huge smile and she started to float in between both Zayn and me. I stared bewildered as Hannah wiggled in the air.

"W-what are you doing?" Hannah stutters out.

"Emma's going to kill you, Hannah." He smiles wickedly. "Go on Emma...kill her."

I look at Zayn then at Hannah taken aback by his actions. This is his partner in crime and he's betraying her.

"No, please Emma." She pleads, "Your mom isn't dead I didn't kill her I swear."

I look at my mom and point before saying, "then what is she doing right now!? Sleeping!?"

"No she's alive spear me, E-" Her words were cut short when a knife was thrown through her stomach then another through her heart.

I flinched away, hearing Zayn laugh.

"C'mon Emma." Zayn says, "Where's that courage?"

"Why'd you do that?"

"She's a fake." He spoke, smiling, "I was going to kill her after I was done with you and them anyway."

"You're not getting my powers." I roar, "And you won't touch any of them."

He smiles and looks at Daisy, pushing her against a wall. I gasped and ran over to the wall she was pinned on. She wiggled and screamed trying to get down.

"Leave her alone she just a child." I screamed.

When he didn't listen I tried pushing him back with my powers but it didn't work. I can't fight him alone he's too strong. When the others caught on to what I was doing they started to help push him back. With the help from the others he went flying to a wall. With a thud and grunt Daisy came falling down but she used her levitation before she can fall completely.

"Are you okay, Dai?" Liam asked and she nodded collecting herself.

"You all are strong." Zayn chuckled. "But not strong enough."

When he said those words I slide across the floor with a few other specters. Zayn removed himself from the wall and went to my specters. He sliced and diced a few sending them into oblivion. I tried playing strong but I wept because this was the end for me and the others or so that's what I thought.

"io ti maledica indietro le gabbie dell'inferno." I was cut off by a spell coming from the corner of the room.

I look over and see my mom, holding Rena's hand. Their eyes were closed as they chant the Italian words.